Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Breeding Options Crashes My Browser?
I was looking at breeding possibilities in the Nesting Grounds and every couple of options, Google Chrome just completely crashed. This occurred three times consecutively.

Anyone know if this is a FR error or my browser? thank you!~
I was looking at breeding possibilities in the Nesting Grounds and every couple of options, Google Chrome just completely crashed. This occurred three times consecutively.

Anyone know if this is a FR error or my browser? thank you!~
@cyberlemur

Well its chrome.. ;)

No really... try to clear your cache. Chrome can be sensitive when it encounters errors (or at least that is what I have found).

You can also try using another browser to make sure it is chrome and not something else.

Also do you have an antivirus programm? Chrome really hated any security programm I had so you might want to check for incompatibility here too.
@cyberlemur

Well its chrome.. ;)

No really... try to clear your cache. Chrome can be sensitive when it encounters errors (or at least that is what I have found).

You can also try using another browser to make sure it is chrome and not something else.

Also do you have an antivirus programm? Chrome really hated any security programm I had so you might want to check for incompatibility here too.
@Ismaiel Yeah i have a couple of regular issues w Chrome anyway so i guess it's just that, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a common thing, ^^
Thanks a lot i'll just clear the cache then:) ~
@Ismaiel Yeah i have a couple of regular issues w Chrome anyway so i guess it's just that, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a common thing, ^^
Thanks a lot i'll just clear the cache then:) ~