Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Selling dragon problems??
1 2
Okay so has anyone else had this problem? As of recently, selling dragons has become really difficult unless you're selling dragons for literally less than dirt? Does anyone understand why the auction house has been so sketchy with pricing lately?
Okay so has anyone else had this problem? As of recently, selling dragons has become really difficult unless you're selling dragons for literally less than dirt? Does anyone understand why the auction house has been so sketchy with pricing lately?
@whimsicalalley it's always been like that and it was meant to be like that. The only time it wasn't was when FR had just started out, but as more users join and we continue to get an endless supply of dragons, they will always be cheap. It's how the economy here works. Best way to make treasure is by exalting which is also beneficial in getting rid of these extra dragons no one wants.
@whimsicalalley it's always been like that and it was meant to be like that. The only time it wasn't was when FR had just started out, but as more users join and we continue to get an endless supply of dragons, they will always be cheap. It's how the economy here works. Best way to make treasure is by exalting which is also beneficial in getting rid of these extra dragons no one wants.
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
Same reason it always has. Endless supply, limited demand.

I suspect the new colors are also a factor. People are probably saving money and lair space for the big release. Then again, I pretty much only sell fodder, so i dunno.
Same reason it always has. Endless supply, limited demand.

I suspect the new colors are also a factor. People are probably saving money and lair space for the big release. Then again, I pretty much only sell fodder, so i dunno.
*just sold a whole Coatl nest for 40k each*

It helps a lot to put your dragons into your signature and post a bit.
*just sold a whole Coatl nest for 40k each*

It helps a lot to put your dragons into your signature and post a bit.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Like others have said, it's pretty much always this way. Unless you have desirable colors, limited breeds like when Nocturnes first came out, or a few other limited factors. Best bet is to train and exalt them yourself if no one is buying.

I suspect that No Spendtember is also a factor right now. People are taking part and saving up, and even if it's only a few hundred people that can affect the market too. There's a lot you can do to help yourself, though, like constant advertising and whatnot. Might help them sell ^^
Like others have said, it's pretty much always this way. Unless you have desirable colors, limited breeds like when Nocturnes first came out, or a few other limited factors. Best bet is to train and exalt them yourself if no one is buying.

I suspect that No Spendtember is also a factor right now. People are taking part and saving up, and even if it's only a few hundred people that can affect the market too. There's a lot you can do to help yourself, though, like constant advertising and whatnot. Might help them sell ^^
i dont expect to sell any dragons above fodder price unless they have nice genes but even then its like
'this is probably worth 100k buuuut ill price it at 10k to be sure'
i dont expect to sell any dragons above fodder price unless they have nice genes but even then its like
'this is probably worth 100k buuuut ill price it at 10k to be sure'
I think if you pick dragons and genes right, you'll get at least some sales. I have a hatchery and always try to breed what I see people want: XXYs, new genes, popular breeds. You have to invest in it to get anything out of it, and you probably won't make back your initial investment. So I also only breed what I love to see in my lair.

That said, sometimes you just can't get dragons to move, and other times it takes a long time for them to sell.
I think if you pick dragons and genes right, you'll get at least some sales. I have a hatchery and always try to breed what I see people want: XXYs, new genes, popular breeds. You have to invest in it to get anything out of it, and you probably won't make back your initial investment. So I also only breed what I love to see in my lair.

That said, sometimes you just can't get dragons to move, and other times it takes a long time for them to sell.
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@whimsicalley

I have one pair that sells above exalt price the others just go for 7.5k and it has been that way for a while.

its the unlimited dragons and limited lair space problem. Also I find that having to many dragons gets overwhelming and confusing + I like keeping my babies as well so I buy less, things like this kinda play a part in always low dragon prices .

Some of my favourite dragons were 5 to 8k and most other than gen 1 and old dragons were 15 to 20k. So unless the dragon is a new gene, 6 digits or lower, or a really nice gen 1 prices are stable at about 15k or less.
@whimsicalley

I have one pair that sells above exalt price the others just go for 7.5k and it has been that way for a while.

its the unlimited dragons and limited lair space problem. Also I find that having to many dragons gets overwhelming and confusing + I like keeping my babies as well so I buy less, things like this kinda play a part in always low dragon prices .

Some of my favourite dragons were 5 to 8k and most other than gen 1 and old dragons were 15 to 20k. So unless the dragon is a new gene, 6 digits or lower, or a really nice gen 1 prices are stable at about 15k or less.
A5i3AHB.png
@whimsicalley - I think people are holding off buying new dragons until the new colors are released.
@whimsicalley - I think people are holding off buying new dragons until the new colors are released.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
@whimsicalley
Selling dragons is always difficult, especially for me. But the most likely reason to why sales are extra slow right now is because of an event called no spendtember (an event where you spend no gems or treasure this whole month and see how how much you can save in the end)
Thread source; X
@whimsicalley
Selling dragons is always difficult, especially for me. But the most likely reason to why sales are extra slow right now is because of an event called no spendtember (an event where you spend no gems or treasure this whole month and see how how much you can save in the end)
Thread source; X
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
1 2