Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | closed
I just bought some dragons for my new coli team, but when I went to organize them the dragon I wanted to pick wouldn't appear as an option? All my other dragons appear, except for that one. I've logged out and back in, and refreshed, but no matter what I cant add them?? Is there anyway to fix this or?
I just bought some dragons for my new coli team, but when I went to organize them the dragon I wanted to pick wouldn't appear as an option? All my other dragons appear, except for that one. I've logged out and back in, and refreshed, but no matter what I cant add them?? Is there anyway to fix this or?
windh3.png
@Nyxi Are they unnamed or hatchlings? If a dragon is unnamed or is still a hatchling, it won't be able to fight in coli.
@Nyxi Are they unnamed or hatchlings? If a dragon is unnamed or is still a hatchling, it won't be able to fight in coli.

DmRdZYl.png
@jackalclaw

I assumed I had already named her but looks like I forgot too! omg sorry but thank you!
@jackalclaw

I assumed I had already named her but looks like I forgot too! omg sorry but thank you!
windh3.png