Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Emergency Art Sale
So my/ my friend @Averylost 's dog had a seizure last night. He is three years old. We had to take him to the vet at 2AM, and wake up a VERY kind vet who stayed up until Noon taking care of him.

The bill came out to about 232$ USD. For 12 hours at the vet's and emergency care. The vet VERY KINDLY let him be taken home this afternoon, but we HAVE to pay the vet bill. If we don't, among other things that not paying a bill obviously causes, we won't be able to take him back if he has an attack or health problem again. This is very frightening to us. Problem is... Neither of us has any IRL family or friends that can help. We're broke college kids, we don't have this kind of money... So I'm HOPING that some of you might want to send me USD for commissions.

@mastermythril will be helping me with this, as it's his dog, too. @averylost has also offered dragon head busts.

Examples with MasterMythril can be found here

As the title says, it's a Pay What You Want. I would HIGHLY prefer USD, and just as much as you think you can give to help would be fine. We can accept mixed payments if you'd prefer.

We'd prefer sketches or flats, rather than shading as it's a very stressful time right now.

Please pay before you receive the finished art.

Please ping or PM as much information about the commission before hand.

No slots, first come first serve.
So my/ my friend @Averylost 's dog had a seizure last night. He is three years old. We had to take him to the vet at 2AM, and wake up a VERY kind vet who stayed up until Noon taking care of him.

The bill came out to about 232$ USD. For 12 hours at the vet's and emergency care. The vet VERY KINDLY let him be taken home this afternoon, but we HAVE to pay the vet bill. If we don't, among other things that not paying a bill obviously causes, we won't be able to take him back if he has an attack or health problem again. This is very frightening to us. Problem is... Neither of us has any IRL family or friends that can help. We're broke college kids, we don't have this kind of money... So I'm HOPING that some of you might want to send me USD for commissions.

@mastermythril will be helping me with this, as it's his dog, too. @averylost has also offered dragon head busts.

Examples with MasterMythril can be found here

As the title says, it's a Pay What You Want. I would HIGHLY prefer USD, and just as much as you think you can give to help would be fine. We can accept mixed payments if you'd prefer.

We'd prefer sketches or flats, rather than shading as it's a very stressful time right now.

Please pay before you receive the finished art.

Please ping or PM as much information about the commission before hand.

No slots, first come first serve.
Alice//Alios She/Her/Hers//He/Him/His
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
res j i c
res j i c
Alice//Alios She/Her/Hers//He/Him/His
tumblr_inline_nbwjc9Ktu31qkfp12.png
bump
bump
10z7e5w.jpginfiltrator_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgf10.png2w6MyAl.pngxcn79x.jpg