Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | The Vault or the Void?
I've recently run into a bug where everything I deposit into my vault just disappears forever? This is especially frustrating because I keep accidentally depositing things like chests that I want to open, or embers I wanted to use during the Flameforger's Festival. Is anyone else having this problem?
I've recently run into a bug where everything I deposit into my vault just disappears forever? This is especially frustrating because I keep accidentally depositing things like chests that I want to open, or embers I wanted to use during the Flameforger's Festival. Is anyone else having this problem?
@sahaqviel

Just so its been asked, are you sure you're not hoard selling by accident?
@sahaqviel

Just so its been asked, are you sure you're not hoard selling by accident?
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN There is no option to horde sell festival chests or currency (just double-checked myself - mine went back into the Vault okay, though.)

The Vault does behave somewhat obnoxiously in that it does not remember what item type tab you were on when toggling between Hoard/Vault, so that if you deposited from Other in your Hoard and flipped over to the Vault, you're staring at your Food tab in the Vault and need to select Other again to see what you deposited. That's more of a ui annoyance versus the supremely sucky "where did my shinies go D:", though.

@ACWN There is no option to horde sell festival chests or currency (just double-checked myself - mine went back into the Vault okay, though.)

The Vault does behave somewhat obnoxiously in that it does not remember what item type tab you were on when toggling between Hoard/Vault, so that if you deposited from Other in your Hoard and flipped over to the Vault, you're staring at your Food tab in the Vault and need to select Other again to see what you deposited. That's more of a ui annoyance versus the supremely sucky "where did my shinies go D:", though.

HBHwQzQ.png Ucngx7A.png
@flannel

True, I didnt think about festival stuff. Still, it needs to be asked just as a general question to cover all bases. Rule out what it might be.

As far as the hoard to vault tabs, thats all part of the code and since its technically a new page you're going to when you go from one to the other, it makes sense that it wouldnt keep you on the same tab. I do whole heartedly agreed its annoying though!
@flannel

True, I didnt think about festival stuff. Still, it needs to be asked just as a general question to cover all bases. Rule out what it might be.

As far as the hoard to vault tabs, thats all part of the code and since its technically a new page you're going to when you go from one to the other, it makes sense that it wouldnt keep you on the same tab. I do whole heartedly agreed its annoying though!
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN ahhh okay! I didn't even consider that but you're right!! I found my chest and embers and I'll save the latter for next year. I'm so glad I didn't lose that stuff forever holy crud
@ACWN ahhh okay! I didn't even consider that but you're right!! I found my chest and embers and I'll save the latter for next year. I'm so glad I didn't lose that stuff forever holy crud
@sahaqviel

Thank @flannel! They're actually the one that pointed out the whole hoard-vault tab thing. :)

Glad it was sorted out though!
@sahaqviel

Thank @flannel! They're actually the one that pointed out the whole hoard-vault tab thing. :)

Glad it was sorted out though!
GnWIkP6.gif