Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Missing Purchased Food
I have finally had time to come back and Play with my dragons I have brought tons of food but nothing is showing up and I did pull it out of my mail . HELP
I have finally had time to come back and Play with my dragons I have brought tons of food but nothing is showing up and I did pull it out of my mail . HELP
T3C995V.pngTLFyuFYEFk.png
@cyfyer

Clear your cache and cookies. Remember that if its in your hoard, you have to convert it before it becomes food points.
@cyfyer

Clear your cache and cookies. Remember that if its in your hoard, you have to convert it before it becomes food points.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@cyfyer

Have you tried to clear your cache to make sure that it isn't just a diplay error in your hoard?

Do you still have those mails?
@cyfyer

Have you tried to clear your cache to make sure that it isn't just a diplay error in your hoard?

Do you still have those mails?
I delete the emails so the don't mount up Everything is in my hord just not showing on the top so I can feed my clan. @Ismaiel
I delete the emails so the don't mount up Everything is in my hord just not showing on the top so I can feed my clan. @Ismaiel
T3C995V.pngTLFyuFYEFk.png
@cyfyer

Like I said in my reply. You have to convert them to food points.
@cyfyer

Like I said in my reply. You have to convert them to food points.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@cyfyer

Oh wonderful. So everything is back to normal. ;) Well just convert your food then and feed those little critters.
@cyfyer

Oh wonderful. So everything is back to normal. ;) Well just convert your food then and feed those little critters.