Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | pearls changing colors with glimmer
I noticed the pearls that the pearlcatchers hold change color with glimmer. (The tert color is brown, the pearl will have a brown hue, tert is blue pearl is blue) Is this intentional?
I noticed the pearls that the pearlcatchers hold change color with glimmer. (The tert color is brown, the pearl will have a brown hue, tert is blue pearl is blue) Is this intentional?
@duckydotducky

It is.
@duckydotducky

It is.
I have no problems
I have no problems
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-vcITxoc6Cn3BCN1TXNbilXOfvZnScVaHM9hhb2_dvO45dUv6
@duckydotducky, scooting this thread over to the Help Center since this is not a bug, it is intended. :) Per Aequorin: [quote name="Aequorin" date=2015-04-30 14:38:28] Glimmer, a gem tertiary that applies sparkling horns and belly to your dragon. In certain dragons, it may affect other items, such as a[i] Pearlcatcher[/i]’s pearl or a [i]Skydancer[/i]’s jewel. [/quote]
@duckydotducky, scooting this thread over to the Help Center since this is not a bug, it is intended. :) Per Aequorin:
Aequorin wrote on 2015-04-30:
Glimmer, a gem tertiary that applies sparkling horns and belly to your dragon. In certain dragons, it may affect other items, such as a Pearlcatcher’s pearl or a Skydancer’s jewel.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png