Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Small issue
So, I bought a dragon right before maintenance started and now I see that she is in my dragon lair, but is being listed as if she was still being auctioned! I checked my auction activity to see if she was there and cancel it, but she isn't. I renamed her and it allowed me to, but other than that I can't breed her or give her items, etc.
Edit: Going through my history it doesn't show the purchase, so I really don't know what's going on here... I don't remember my treasure amount before the maintenance. I wish I had paid more attention to the time to avoid this happening orz.

This is the dragon in question: Click here to her lair page

What do I have to do to fix this or...??
So, I bought a dragon right before maintenance started and now I see that she is in my dragon lair, but is being listed as if she was still being auctioned! I checked my auction activity to see if she was there and cancel it, but she isn't. I renamed her and it allowed me to, but other than that I can't breed her or give her items, etc.
Edit: Going through my history it doesn't show the purchase, so I really don't know what's going on here... I don't remember my treasure amount before the maintenance. I wish I had paid more attention to the time to avoid this happening orz.

This is the dragon in question: Click here to her lair page

What do I have to do to fix this or...??
@Kiffling

I just looked at that dragon's page and when I pressed the purchase button it would have let me let me purchase her if I pressed the continue button. You might want to fill out a contact us form and/or post in the bug forum. Good luck with getting it straighten out.
@Kiffling

I just looked at that dragon's page and when I pressed the purchase button it would have let me let me purchase her if I pressed the continue button. You might want to fill out a contact us form and/or post in the bug forum. Good luck with getting it straighten out.
@Kiffling
..that's certainly odd. ._. I'd do what Blowinginthewind said and fill out a contact us form. And yeah, it looks like I could purchase her if I continued and pressed 'Purchase'. Half tempted to try purchasing her and if it lets me just send you a crossroads with her and see what happens. If that'd be fine by you?
@Kiffling
..that's certainly odd. ._. I'd do what Blowinginthewind said and fill out a contact us form. And yeah, it looks like I could purchase her if I continued and pressed 'Purchase'. Half tempted to try purchasing her and if it lets me just send you a crossroads with her and see what happens. If that'd be fine by you?
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
@Blowinginthewind Ah I see, thank you.
@BabyMelon That would have been great, I was going to ask my friend to do that but it seems someone bought her already. Thanks anyways. :c
@Blowinginthewind Ah I see, thank you.
@BabyMelon That would have been great, I was going to ask my friend to do that but it seems someone bought her already. Thanks anyways. :c
@Kiffling

You might want to still do a contact us to let FR know what happen. It sounds strange.
@Kiffling

You might want to still do a contact us to let FR know what happen. It sounds strange.