Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Good day, Flight Rising.
Hello, Flight Rising and it's members.

I am a female from England, who has been scouting this site for two years and - until two days ago - missed every single registration, no matter how much I reminded myself. It's great to have finally joined!

I'm open to anyone who wants to talk, and would love some advice on managing the dragons, and what makes the best dragons.

Cheerio~!
Hello, Flight Rising and it's members.

I am a female from England, who has been scouting this site for two years and - until two days ago - missed every single registration, no matter how much I reminded myself. It's great to have finally joined!

I'm open to anyone who wants to talk, and would love some advice on managing the dragons, and what makes the best dragons.

Cheerio~!
Hi! I'm Jack from Arcane and I'd love to help you with anything you need. If you like, I'll gift you some things I have laying around to get you started. I hope you have a great time!

@missispongo
Hi! I'm Jack from Arcane and I'd love to help you with anything you need. If you like, I'll gift you some things I have laying around to get you started. I hope you have a great time!

@missispongo
142511y.jpg
That would be great; everyone has been so helpful and lovely! I wouldn't expect Plague of all clans to be so amazing, but I was proved wrong.

@jackofhearts
That would be great; everyone has been so helpful and lovely! I wouldn't expect Plague of all clans to be so amazing, but I was proved wrong.

@jackofhearts
Hello there!
Hello there!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png