Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | crim's cart
Havent been able to trade any items since signing up. Keep getting this error message

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34

Thank you
SkyMarshal
Havent been able to trade any items since signing up. Keep getting this error message

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/tradepost/crim.blade.php) in /4f23df8e6954cf6b039985d996181cee Line 34

Thank you
SkyMarshal
@skymarshal Not long ago their was some coding updated. If you could please clear your cache this issue should be resolved.
@skymarshal Not long ago their was some coding updated. If you could please clear your cache this issue should be resolved.
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
I'm getting the same issue. For me it is ACCOUNT related. Have used multiple browsers on multiple computers, then had friends use same browsers and computers with their accounts (theirs work fine). Suggestions?
I'm getting the same issue. For me it is ACCOUNT related. Have used multiple browsers on multiple computers, then had friends use same browsers and computers with their accounts (theirs work fine). Suggestions?
I also have this problem, and I already tried clearing the cache... this happens on both Chrome and Firefox.
I also have this problem, and I already tried clearing the cache... this happens on both Chrome and Firefox.
I'm having the same problem! I've cleared my cache and changed browsers several times and yet cannot get it to work. My friend says it's working fine for her though which is odd.
I'm having the same problem! I've cleared my cache and changed browsers several times and yet cannot get it to work. My friend says it's working fine for her though which is odd.
yeah getting the same on my chrome, cleared cache etc and no joy.

yeah getting the same on my chrome, cleared cache etc and no joy.

I've only seen that happening to new users who joined the page in the last Registration window. It seems to work fine for my friends who have been here for a longer period of time, even on the same computer and using the same browser.
I've only seen that happening to new users who joined the page in the last Registration window. It seems to work fine for my friends who have been here for a longer period of time, even on the same computer and using the same browser.
@incarn8 @Arzewy @Imasupastar0 @OrlithNightfire @Utopie

Hello, all!

Loddie is correct - Crim's code was optimized last week, which requires you to completely clear your browser cache to view her page properly. Please follow all of the troubleshooting steps in the first post of this stickied thread.

If you continue to encounter issues after attempting those steps, feel free to drop a report in that thread. It's better if we keep all Crim-related reports in one place, so the developers can more easily collect data on the issue.

Now that the proper tracking thread has been linked, I will be closing this thread as a duplicate. Thank you!
@incarn8 @Arzewy @Imasupastar0 @OrlithNightfire @Utopie

Hello, all!

Loddie is correct - Crim's code was optimized last week, which requires you to completely clear your browser cache to view her page properly. Please follow all of the troubleshooting steps in the first post of this stickied thread.

If you continue to encounter issues after attempting those steps, feel free to drop a report in that thread. It's better if we keep all Crim-related reports in one place, so the developers can more easily collect data on the issue.

Now that the proper tracking thread has been linked, I will be closing this thread as a duplicate. Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png