Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Sup
1 2
Hiya all, I'm new to this site.
A friend of mine wanted me to register so, here I am.
How are you all doing on this fine day?
Hiya all, I'm new to this site.
A friend of mine wanted me to register so, here I am.
How are you all doing on this fine day?
@Mayor
Welcome! :'D
Im doing fine, just a lil' angry that for some reason my pc shutted down at night and it canceled the game i was downloading ;-;
If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM!
@Mayor
Im doing fine, just a lil' angry that for some reason my pc shutted down at night and it canceled the game i was downloading ;-;
Check out my Art Shop!
CLOSED slots
[quote name="ZouthDust" date=2015-08-14 07:48:06] @Mayor Welcome! :'D Im doing fine, just a lil' angry that for some reason my pc shutted down at night and it canceled the game i was downloading ;-; If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM! [/quote] Thankyou and thankyou again, I'll be sure to keep it in mind! What game were you downloading?
ZouthDust wrote on 2015-08-14:
@Mayor

Thankyou and thankyou again, I'll be sure to keep it in mind!
What game were you downloading?
@Mayor To ping someone
You type the @ before the person's username
like this @usernametootsieroll
Quote won't get them notice :)
@Mayor To ping someone
You type the @ before the person's username
like this @usernametootsieroll
Quote won't get them notice :)
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@CosmicTea Oh, I'm sorry, thank you for the help hehe.

@ZouthDust I quoted you above, I thought it would notice you, sorry.
@CosmicTea Oh, I'm sorry, thank you for the help hehe.

@ZouthDust I quoted you above, I thought it would notice you, sorry.
@Mayor
Ah no problem! I was downloading The Witcher 3, and now im angry again cause i started a mission way too high for me and I cant beat a boss *sobs*
@Mayor
Ah no problem! I was downloading The Witcher 3, and now im angry again cause i started a mission way too high for me and I cant beat a boss *sobs*
Check out my Art Shop!
CLOSED slots
HELLO. I AM BULB.
HELLO. I AM BULB.
ZVpCPil.png
(By @Lichtdrache)
@ZouthDust
Ooh, I heard about The Witcher 3 , but I haven't really gotten into it because I didn't know the other games. Is it any good? (Not that I can play it as my laptop is really sucky)
Can't you abandon the mission?

@Chanceria
HELLO. AS IN A LIGHT BULB? NICE TO MEET YOU BULB.
@ZouthDust
Ooh, I heard about The Witcher 3 , but I haven't really gotten into it because I didn't know the other games. Is it any good? (Not that I can play it as my laptop is really sucky)
Can't you abandon the mission?

@Chanceria
HELLO. AS IN A LIGHT BULB? NICE TO MEET YOU BULB.
Hello there, I hope you're settling in well!
Hello there, I hope you're settling in well!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Mayor
aha but i was in a cave and though it didnt let me go back to the portal lol, finally found my way back |D
I havent played the other games, there are some parts that you will have to answer questions about decisions you did in the last game, but if you read a sinopsis (i dont know whats the exact english word for that o-o;;) you should be good to go! Other than that, yes, I love it so far! just make sure to do every single sidequest and explore everything, or you will easly be underlevel
@Mayor
aha but i was in a cave and though it didnt let me go back to the portal lol, finally found my way back |D
I havent played the other games, there are some parts that you will have to answer questions about decisions you did in the last game, but if you read a sinopsis (i dont know whats the exact english word for that o-o;;) you should be good to go! Other than that, yes, I love it so far! just make sure to do every single sidequest and explore everything, or you will easly be underlevel
Check out my Art Shop!
CLOSED slots
1 2