Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, you wonderful people!
Never quite sure how to talk about myself. . .
I suppose the best thing to do is just start with names?
My name is Ross, although I usually go with the nickname Rex! It's nice to meet everyone!
I'm a 20-year-old from Arizona, with no clear idea about what he's doing.

I kinda run a pretty wide gambit with hobbies. I really enjoy art, both traditional and digital. I like to write, even though most of what i do is just working on concepts.
But really, i spend most of my free time playing games and watching things on youtube. And as of about three weeks ago (thanks to @alpinehell for informing me), i've been enjoying playing with some pretty amazing dragons!

I think that's mostly it for introductions? I dunno what's good to mention to make friends here, but if you wanna talk and be friends, please do! i like making friends!
Never quite sure how to talk about myself. . .
I suppose the best thing to do is just start with names?
My name is Ross, although I usually go with the nickname Rex! It's nice to meet everyone!
I'm a 20-year-old from Arizona, with no clear idea about what he's doing.

I kinda run a pretty wide gambit with hobbies. I really enjoy art, both traditional and digital. I like to write, even though most of what i do is just working on concepts.
But really, i spend most of my free time playing games and watching things on youtube. And as of about three weeks ago (thanks to @alpinehell for informing me), i've been enjoying playing with some pretty amazing dragons!

I think that's mostly it for introductions? I dunno what's good to mention to make friends here, but if you wanna talk and be friends, please do! i like making friends!
@RexZ - Heya! Welcome to FR, if you have any questions you can hit me up here or check out the guide forums!

I love art as well, but for some reason digital + me don't mix well...ahah x'D

Yoo I like games too, what do you play?

It's pretty easy making friends...I've met some chill people on here already. You just gotta keep an eye out for threads that interest you and the rest will follow xD
@RexZ - Heya! Welcome to FR, if you have any questions you can hit me up here or check out the guide forums!

I love art as well, but for some reason digital + me don't mix well...ahah x'D

Yoo I like games too, what do you play?

It's pretty easy making friends...I've met some chill people on here already. You just gotta keep an eye out for threads that interest you and the rest will follow xD
S5L97dq.gif
Welcome there!
Welcome there!
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Poezio - Thank you for the offer! I'll be sure to hit you up if i can't figure something out!

Art is pretty great! Digital art is hard if you're used to a more traditional media.

I kinda play a bunch of different games! I've been playing a lot of Terraria lately, as well as playing a little game called Ori and the Blind Forest (a very pretty game). I'm more of a casual player, since my internet is occasionally a killjoy. I occasionally play team-based games like tf2, and until recently, i played league. but i stopped because of toxic people. (i tend to be a support class, since i like that kinda thing for some reason)
how about you? what kinds of games do you play?

Thanks for saying hi! It kinda puts me at ease knowing that there's chill people like you on here!
@Poezio - Thank you for the offer! I'll be sure to hit you up if i can't figure something out!

Art is pretty great! Digital art is hard if you're used to a more traditional media.

I kinda play a bunch of different games! I've been playing a lot of Terraria lately, as well as playing a little game called Ori and the Blind Forest (a very pretty game). I'm more of a casual player, since my internet is occasionally a killjoy. I occasionally play team-based games like tf2, and until recently, i played league. but i stopped because of toxic people. (i tend to be a support class, since i like that kinda thing for some reason)
how about you? what kinds of games do you play?

Thanks for saying hi! It kinda puts me at ease knowing that there's chill people like you on here!
@Nowai - Hi there! how are you?
@Nowai - Hi there! how are you?
@RexZ - That's what I'm here for :D

Ohhh tell me about it, if I stray too far from watercolors & prismas things get messy! Ahah I guess that's what it's all about, though. Experimenting. But I've come to really appreciate digital artists because of the rough time I have with it.

I've heard of Terraria but not of the other two. I used to be super into gaming but I've slowed down a lot because I'll be starting university next month September xD That's too bad, it really bites when people ruin the experience for others :T We have very different tastes! I like FPS like Bioshock (aaaa I LOVE that series so much), AC, and zombie games like LFD2. When I started gaming I used to act as a medic but I've transitioned into a DUDE LET'S GET IN THERE AND SMASH SOMETHING ASAP kinda player. Heh.

My pleasure! Makes me happy to see all the newcomers, as the community was so kind as to greet me when I joined :)
@RexZ - That's what I'm here for :D

Ohhh tell me about it, if I stray too far from watercolors & prismas things get messy! Ahah I guess that's what it's all about, though. Experimenting. But I've come to really appreciate digital artists because of the rough time I have with it.

I've heard of Terraria but not of the other two. I used to be super into gaming but I've slowed down a lot because I'll be starting university next month September xD That's too bad, it really bites when people ruin the experience for others :T We have very different tastes! I like FPS like Bioshock (aaaa I LOVE that series so much), AC, and zombie games like LFD2. When I started gaming I used to act as a medic but I've transitioned into a DUDE LET'S GET IN THERE AND SMASH SOMETHING ASAP kinda player. Heh.

My pleasure! Makes me happy to see all the newcomers, as the community was so kind as to greet me when I joined :)
S5L97dq.gif
@RexZ I'm good, how about you?
@RexZ I'm good, how about you?
14ke1c9.png
Welcome fellow seedling! Ironic how us desert goers head straight for the green, huh? (I also live in Arizona!) I hope you enjoy the site! I'm not sure about you, but the Nature eggs look a bit like onions, eh? ;)
Welcome fellow seedling! Ironic how us desert goers head straight for the green, huh? (I also live in Arizona!) I hope you enjoy the site! I'm not sure about you, but the Nature eggs look a bit like onions, eh? ;)
@Poezio - I'm personally a pencil type of artist. I like the effects and things i can do with it, even though there's not much color in graphite.

Bioshock's a pretty rad game! (all those games are, tbh) And yeah, I tend to switch around with roles. Being a support role is fun for me, but sometimes you just gotta smash stuff. Of course, it's fun to play games where you can dominate with a support class (one of my favorite things to do, tbh. No one expects a full-offense support). But what i've learned is that supports are usually one of the harder classes to play as. this is mostly because people are dumb and make bad decisions, but still.

@Nowai - I'm doing well! got a day off of work today, so i got that going for me! get to take a day to just chill and relax.

@Ezilyn - Arizona nature buddies! The eggs do look like onions! (honestly, that was one of my first thoughts, i'm glad you think the same!)
I rather like it here, so far! everyone seems so nice and chill, it's so refreshing!
@Poezio - I'm personally a pencil type of artist. I like the effects and things i can do with it, even though there's not much color in graphite.

Bioshock's a pretty rad game! (all those games are, tbh) And yeah, I tend to switch around with roles. Being a support role is fun for me, but sometimes you just gotta smash stuff. Of course, it's fun to play games where you can dominate with a support class (one of my favorite things to do, tbh. No one expects a full-offense support). But what i've learned is that supports are usually one of the harder classes to play as. this is mostly because people are dumb and make bad decisions, but still.

@Nowai - I'm doing well! got a day off of work today, so i got that going for me! get to take a day to just chill and relax.

@Ezilyn - Arizona nature buddies! The eggs do look like onions! (honestly, that was one of my first thoughts, i'm glad you think the same!)
I rather like it here, so far! everyone seems so nice and chill, it's so refreshing!
@RexZ that's good! Hope it goes well for ya.
@RexZ that's good! Hope it goes well for ya.
14ke1c9.png