Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Issue with Crim's collection cart.
When I tried to enter Crim's collection cart it went wonky where the text and text boxes weren't lined up and I said I already traded a tablet for 500 treasure when I just entered the area. And when I hit refresh it said oops something went wrong and now I can't get in again. Sorry for the hassle.
When I tried to enter Crim's collection cart it went wonky where the text and text boxes weren't lined up and I said I already traded a tablet for 500 treasure when I just entered the area. And when I hit refresh it said oops something went wrong and now I can't get in again. Sorry for the hassle.
@SpiritNinja

You need to clear your cache like the site status tells you to :)
@SpiritNinja

You need to clear your cache like the site status tells you to :)
Hello, @SpiritNinja!

Crim's code was optimized this week, which is why you need to clear your browser cache (your browser will be holding onto the old code, which is causing these errors). If you're unsure how to do this, please see the stickied tracking thread at the top of this page. :)

If you're still having trouble after clearing your caches, feel free to post a report in that thread. Just be sure you've tried the basic troubleshooting fixes listed in the first post.

Thank you for your report!
Hello, @SpiritNinja!

Crim's code was optimized this week, which is why you need to clear your browser cache (your browser will be holding onto the old code, which is causing these errors). If you're unsure how to do this, please see the stickied tracking thread at the top of this page. :)

If you're still having trouble after clearing your caches, feel free to post a report in that thread. Just be sure you've tried the basic troubleshooting fixes listed in the first post.

Thank you for your report!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png