Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | trading post and message errors
in /TradeController.php Line 81
oops somehow lost all the info i need but the trading post has an issue when you are trying to trade with Crim its been like this for a few days now! also i cant delete any of my messages it says did you take everything from your messages and would you like to delete them and i click yes and it just freezes and you have to reopen another tab !
in /TradeController.php Line 81
oops somehow lost all the info i need but the trading post has an issue when you are trying to trade with Crim its been like this for a few days now! also i cant delete any of my messages it says did you take everything from your messages and would you like to delete them and i click yes and it just freezes and you have to reopen another tab !
@Debunny

Have you allready cleard your cache in the way the site status tells you to? :)
@Debunny

Have you allready cleard your cache in the way the site status tells you to? :)
Hello and thank you for posting about this. Crim was actually optimized this morning and that is why you are experiencing this. Please try clearing your cache first. If this does not clear up the issues for you, the bugs from this optimization are being tracked on this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1530642. On there you can fill out everything your experiencing with the bug.

I'll be locking this thread since all reports about this particular optimization are to be directed into the tracked thread as listed above =).

Thank you for you contribution in helping to squash these new bugs! =)
Hello and thank you for posting about this. Crim was actually optimized this morning and that is why you are experiencing this. Please try clearing your cache first. If this does not clear up the issues for you, the bugs from this optimization are being tracked on this thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1530642. On there you can fill out everything your experiencing with the bug.

I'll be locking this thread since all reports about this particular optimization are to be directed into the tracked thread as listed above =).

Thank you for you contribution in helping to squash these new bugs! =)