Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gathering turns per so many lair exp.
1 2 3
I apologize if this has already been suggested elsewhere. I don't visit the forums much. ^^;

My suggestion is that a gathering turn be awarded for purchasing a certain number of lair expansions. So for example, every time a player finishes a page, a la 3 expansions. The thought process being that the more space we need, the more mouths we have to feed, and the more food we need to keep our dragons happy.

Thanks for reading ^^
I apologize if this has already been suggested elsewhere. I don't visit the forums much. ^^;

My suggestion is that a gathering turn be awarded for purchasing a certain number of lair expansions. So for example, every time a player finishes a page, a la 3 expansions. The thought process being that the more space we need, the more mouths we have to feed, and the more food we need to keep our dragons happy.

Thanks for reading ^^
definitely support this! the lair expansions are so expensive, itd be nice to have a little extra for free from them that wont effect the treasure sink made by the lair expansions.

OR maybe every few expansions or so, we can get a random item like a bit of food or a battle stone or gem or apparel (like the stuff you can find in iron chests) thatd be really nice
definitely support this! the lair expansions are so expensive, itd be nice to have a little extra for free from them that wont effect the treasure sink made by the lair expansions.

OR maybe every few expansions or so, we can get a random item like a bit of food or a battle stone or gem or apparel (like the stuff you can find in iron chests) thatd be really nice
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
support but only for food gathering turns
support but only for food gathering turns
I was actually thinking about this recently, and that it should be only for food points. ;) Well-balanced would certainly be nice.
I was actually thinking about this recently, and that it should be only for food points. ;) Well-balanced would certainly be nice.
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
I think it makes sense to have some sort of bonus for expanding lairs! Increasing gathering turns would work, or maybe increasing the number of food points per turn?

i.e. if you hunted for food and got 10 items (in a turn), and you had 50 dragons, you would increase the amount of food gathered by .5?

It might be easier, coding-wise, however, to just increase the number of turns. Maybe every page would add a permanent additional turn?

I would also enjoy getting a small bonus for lair expansion, especially when it results in an additional page. Maybe an Iron Treasure Chest for 'line' expansions and a Gilded chest for 'page' expansions?
I think it makes sense to have some sort of bonus for expanding lairs! Increasing gathering turns would work, or maybe increasing the number of food points per turn?

i.e. if you hunted for food and got 10 items (in a turn), and you had 50 dragons, you would increase the amount of food gathered by .5?

It might be easier, coding-wise, however, to just increase the number of turns. Maybe every page would add a permanent additional turn?

I would also enjoy getting a small bonus for lair expansion, especially when it results in an additional page. Maybe an Iron Treasure Chest for 'line' expansions and a Gilded chest for 'page' expansions?
No support.

The reward for expanding your lair is that you get to have more dragons. Additionally, this also increases your revenue potential since you can store/hoard/sell more dragons at a time, which you should be doing if you cannot afford to feed the dragons you do have.

I could maybe get behind an 'extra couple turns that automatically get converted into points' thing but I still feel it's wholly unnecessary.
No support.

The reward for expanding your lair is that you get to have more dragons. Additionally, this also increases your revenue potential since you can store/hoard/sell more dragons at a time, which you should be doing if you cannot afford to feed the dragons you do have.

I could maybe get behind an 'extra couple turns that automatically get converted into points' thing but I still feel it's wholly unnecessary.
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
Support!

Would make it easier to come back from hiatus and feed all your dragons if you have a lot of them, too
Support!

Would make it easier to come back from hiatus and feed all your dragons if you have a lot of them, too
[quote name="galvelociraptor" date=2016-02-15 11:02:32] I would also enjoy getting a small bonus for lair expansion, especially when it results in an additional page. Maybe an Iron Treasure Chest for 'line' expansions and a Gilded chest for 'page' expansions? [/quote] Personally I think the extra space is reward enough. If they do add gather turns based upon expansion size, they should be food only turns, although I think extra gathering turns per expansion or page of expansions is a bit too often however I could get behind a few food only turns based on lair level (Lesser, Mighty, Venerable, Ancient). Undel posted the following on a similar suggestion that may be of interest to you. [quote name="Undel" date=2013-07-06 21:26:11] This is not meant to derail the suggestion, (which was separating food gathering from non-food gathering.) Re: Clans getting bigger, not enough food As you level your gathering past level 10, you'll get access to new and "bigger" foods. So by the time you have a lair full of dragons, you'll also have had the time to level up your gathering. The bigger food items are worth more food points and treasure per item, so it'll help offset the additional hungry mouths in your lair. :-) [/quote]
galvelociraptor wrote on 2016-02-15:

Personally I think the extra space is reward enough.

If they do add gather turns based upon expansion size, they should be food only turns, although I think extra gathering turns per expansion or page of expansions is a bit too often however I could get behind a few food only turns based on lair level (Lesser, Mighty, Venerable, Ancient). Undel posted the following on a similar suggestion that may be of interest to you.
Undel wrote on 2013-07-06:
This is not meant to derail the suggestion, (which was separating food gathering from non-food gathering.)

Re: Clans getting bigger, not enough food
As you level your gathering past level 10, you'll get access to new and "bigger" foods. So by the time you have a lair full of dragons, you'll also have had the time to level up your gathering. The bigger food items are worth more food points and treasure per item, so it'll help offset the additional hungry mouths in your lair. :-)
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Neat Idea in my opinion
Neat Idea in my opinion
MSRoySig2_zpsrobgfqfj.png
[quote name="DragonSage" date=2016-02-15 11:20:38] [quote name="galvelociraptor" date=2016-02-15 11:02:32] I would also enjoy getting a small bonus for lair expansion, especially when it results in an additional page. Maybe an Iron Treasure Chest for 'line' expansions and a Gilded chest for 'page' expansions? [/quote] Personally I think the extra space is reward enough. If they do add gather turns based upon expansion size, they should be food only turns, although I think extra gathering turns per expansion or page of expansions is a bit too often however I could get behind a few food only turns based on lair level (Lesser, Mighty, Venerable, Ancient). Undel posted the following on a similar suggestion that may be of interest to you. [quote name="Undel" date=2013-07-06 21:26:11] This is not meant to derail the suggestion, (which was separating food gathering from non-food gathering.) Re: Clans getting bigger, not enough food As you level your gathering past level 10, you'll get access to new and "bigger" foods. So by the time you have a lair full of dragons, you'll also have had the time to level up your gathering. The bigger food items are worth more food points and treasure per item, so it'll help offset the additional hungry mouths in your lair. :-) [/quote] [/quote] I agree with this. I'm a 50/50 on support or not. :P
DragonSage wrote on 2016-02-15:
galvelociraptor wrote on 2016-02-15:

Personally I think the extra space is reward enough.

If they do add gather turns based upon expansion size, they should be food only turns, although I think extra gathering turns per expansion or page of expansions is a bit too often however I could get behind a few food only turns based on lair level (Lesser, Mighty, Venerable, Ancient). Undel posted the following on a similar suggestion that may be of interest to you.
Undel wrote on 2013-07-06:
This is not meant to derail the suggestion, (which was separating food gathering from non-food gathering.)

Re: Clans getting bigger, not enough food
As you level your gathering past level 10, you'll get access to new and "bigger" foods. So by the time you have a lair full of dragons, you'll also have had the time to level up your gathering. The bigger food items are worth more food points and treasure per item, so it'll help offset the additional hungry mouths in your lair. :-)

I agree with this. I'm a 50/50 on support or not. :P
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
1 2 3