Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Missing food?
I recently tried to convert 84 meat items, then shortly after, another 87 meat items. As well as that, I also tried to convert 45 seafood. But after I did all of this, I noticed that my meat and seafood points were still at 0... But all of my food items had vanished from my hoard!? Is there anyway to get them back? I have loads of plants, but I really couldn't afford to lose the meat and seafood...?
I recently tried to convert 84 meat items, then shortly after, another 87 meat items. As well as that, I also tried to convert 45 seafood. But after I did all of this, I noticed that my meat and seafood points were still at 0... But all of my food items had vanished from my hoard!? Is there anyway to get them back? I have loads of plants, but I really couldn't afford to lose the meat and seafood...?
@ElvisPresley Did you try clearing your cache to make sure it's not a display problem?
@ElvisPresley Did you try clearing your cache to make sure it's not a display problem?
cvhDu9P.gif
@ElvisPresley Perhaps you accidentally put them in your vault? The buttons are right next to each other.
@ElvisPresley Perhaps you accidentally put them in your vault? The buttons are right next to each other.
Screen_Shot_2016-10-09_at_5.30.39_PM.png
Keep an eye on your belongings, traveler, for there are thieves about.
I like to be a helpful face around Plague and the community as a whole. There is no need to feel intimidated by me!
6Mp9Ctr.gif
HqXMdD7.gif
@Maiiau
Have refreshed, cleared my cache. No food, no items.

@AncientCupcake
That was actually the first thing I checked. They're not in there either.
@Maiiau
Have refreshed, cleared my cache. No food, no items.

@AncientCupcake
That was actually the first thing I checked. They're not in there either.
@ElvisPresley

I vaguely recall this happening a couple weeks ago to a few random people. I'd suggest posting in the Bug forum to bring attention to this.
@ElvisPresley

I vaguely recall this happening a couple weeks ago to a few random people. I'd suggest posting in the Bug forum to bring attention to this.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?