Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Newcomer says hello, as is said a lot.
Heya there, name's Ciara! It's pronounced Kira, kyra, key-ra, whatever works for you. Not that I would mind if you called me Foxgloves or C or Larval Overlord or really most anything else. I've got a few friends who have been in the game for a while, so I decided to join in all the fun. I'm a college student, going for a biotechnical engineering degree, but with the goal of becoming an Japanese-English translator for a company somewhere on the western coast of the United States. Kinda complicated sounding plans, I know. [/indent] I'm also a spoonie (someone who's chronically ill), and while I'm doing much better than I used to be, I'm still taking things easy on myself. I'm pretty lighthearted about it; I'll joke about food allergies I have or make puns about Lyme and Limes, such like that. Friends even ask me for medical advice sort of life I'm a walking pharmacy, and it' might not seem funny if it hasn't happened to you, but it really is.[/indent] I'm an artist, with [url=http://foxglovesdraws.tumblr.com]an artblog here[/url] that's willing to take commissions if you like the style! I've also done NaNoWriMo and plan to continue doing it, along with collecting cute anime figures and art to annoy any family that happens to come in my room (or something like that). I'm water clan, but I'd be glad to make friends with or chat with just about anyone, so if you want to chat about something or think I'm neat (???), go right on ahead! [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/476652b51d7762e26a72c3556799bd63/tumblr_inline_nncqqncquS1ts457d_540.png[/img] Thanks for reading through, and hope you have the tastiest dinner ever! If you like tomatoes, eat some so I can live vicariously through you, stranger. [indent][indent]~Ciara/Foxgloves[/indent][/indent]
Heya there, name's Ciara! It's pronounced Kira, kyra, key-ra, whatever works for you. Not that I would mind if you called me Foxgloves or C or Larval Overlord or really most anything else. I've got a few friends who have been in the game for a while, so I decided to join in all the fun.

I'm a college student, going for a biotechnical engineering degree, but with the goal of becoming an Japanese-English translator for a company somewhere on the western coast of the United States. Kinda complicated sounding plans, I know. [/indent]

I'm also a spoonie (someone who's chronically ill), and while I'm doing much better than I used to be, I'm still taking things easy on myself. I'm pretty lighthearted about it; I'll joke about food allergies I have or make puns about Lyme and Limes, such like that. Friends even ask me for medical advice sort of life I'm a walking pharmacy, and it' might not seem funny if it hasn't happened to you, but it really is.[/indent]

I'm an artist, with an artblog here that's willing to take commissions if you like the style! I've also done NaNoWriMo and plan to continue doing it, along with collecting cute anime figures and art to annoy any family that happens to come in my room (or something like that).

I'm water clan, but I'd be glad to make friends with or chat with just about anyone, so if you want to chat about something or think I'm neat (???), go right on ahead!

tumblr_inline_nncqqncquS1ts457d_540.png
Thanks for reading through, and hope you have the tastiest dinner ever! If you like tomatoes, eat some so I can live vicariously through you, stranger.
~Ciara/Foxgloves
tumblr_nsmacl6B191usw5p9o1_540.png
@FoxglovesC

Hello and welcome to flight rising. NaNoWriMo is very fun especially if one enjoys writing. I am also trying to become a translator though it is from english to japanese, for chemical related locations. I tend to know a lot of natural herbal remedies, thanks to a love of plants and gardening. People also have a habit of asking me for ways to ease pain, or I offer if I know what will work. I enjoy drawing anime, and many different varieties of art, but have not done any ordered work yet besides free stuff for friends and family. Your art is really nice, from what I can see.

Since I am heading in a similar direction(bit reversed) I have to say that your plans are not too complex, just requires great determination, but it shall be worth it in the end. I am not in water clan but plague, still good luck, and have lots of fun on this site :)
@FoxglovesC

Hello and welcome to flight rising. NaNoWriMo is very fun especially if one enjoys writing. I am also trying to become a translator though it is from english to japanese, for chemical related locations. I tend to know a lot of natural herbal remedies, thanks to a love of plants and gardening. People also have a habit of asking me for ways to ease pain, or I offer if I know what will work. I enjoy drawing anime, and many different varieties of art, but have not done any ordered work yet besides free stuff for friends and family. Your art is really nice, from what I can see.

Since I am heading in a similar direction(bit reversed) I have to say that your plans are not too complex, just requires great determination, but it shall be worth it in the end. I am not in water clan but plague, still good luck, and have lots of fun on this site :)
ITFp185.gifplease click[.gif.gif
Welcome to flight rising @Foxglovesc . If you have any questions about anything or would just like to chat, you know where to find me!
Welcome to flight rising @Foxglovesc . If you have any questions about anything or would just like to chat, you know where to find me!
v4sd2g.jpg
Credit: SazzyPants
Thanks to both of you! ?
Thanks to both of you! ?
hey there! welcome :'^)
i'm a loser NaNo-er too! what do you write? 'w'
hey there! welcome :'^)
i'm a loser NaNo-er too! what do you write? 'w'
tEaYRfe.pnguZVrIJZ.png
Hello I am new myself but I am always happy to donate some gems and money to other people (just don't squeeze me out of all my money)
Hello I am new myself but I am always happy to donate some gems and money to other people (just don't squeeze me out of all my money)
CtM8cLF.png DvqFBqS.gif
Plague flight has the finest memes even the epic ones
@gyroids
Thanks! I write mostly high-fantasy mixed with sci-fi. I won last year, I hope I'll have the time to do it this year again!

@CapnCrunch
That's super nice of you, but I don't think I need it. Thanks though, and nice to meet you!
@gyroids
Thanks! I write mostly high-fantasy mixed with sci-fi. I won last year, I hope I'll have the time to do it this year again!

@CapnCrunch
That's super nice of you, but I don't think I need it. Thanks though, and nice to meet you!