Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Same bugs again - Shock Switch
It's GETTING WORSE before ss was beta ver. This game is BETA as ever. You must check it more The gauge bar was full and S key picture was on screen, and I pushed S key, but fever didn't appeared....Even after that, gauge bar did not fill again, also score too >:( this is 2nd error just in today. (where's my treasures?) [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/7d24532093e62b08061b55f0b257db52/tumblr_nrvn3nQe6h1uxigh3o1_1280.png[/img]
It's GETTING WORSE before ss was beta ver. This game is BETA as ever. You must check it more
The gauge bar was full and S key picture was on screen, and I pushed S key, but fever didn't appeared....Even after that, gauge bar did not fill again, also score too >:( this is 2nd error just in today. (where's my treasures?)

tumblr_nrvn3nQe6h1uxigh3o1_1280.png
@Repente: We have a special tracked thread for Shock Switch issues, please add your reports there, to keep them all organised in one place.

Things you can always try to do (as they seem to solve a lot of issues) are clearing your cache/cookies and/or trying a different browser.
Additionally I'd like to ask you to read through the bug report guide to make sure the report you make is as informative as possible. Thank you!

Locking this thread as a duplicate.
@Repente: We have a special tracked thread for Shock Switch issues, please add your reports there, to keep them all organised in one place.

Things you can always try to do (as they seem to solve a lot of issues) are clearing your cache/cookies and/or trying a different browser.
Additionally I'd like to ask you to read through the bug report guide to make sure the report you make is as informative as possible. Thank you!

Locking this thread as a duplicate.