Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Feedibng issue?
I had fed my dragons both before and after 4pm. The bar beneath my username was at 100% after both feedings and now it's at 96%? I don't know if I'm the only person having this issue but I'm confused. owo
I had fed my dragons both before and after 4pm. The bar beneath my username was at 100% after both feedings and now it's at 96%? I don't know if I'm the only person having this issue but I'm confused. owo
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Mchawi Have you been battling in the Coliseum since then? Looks like your Coli team got a bit hungry, causing the average energy to go down. If you click Flee or lose a battle, your team loses some energy- but you can actually get around this by simply clicking to another page or refreshing before the battle ends!
@Mchawi Have you been battling in the Coliseum since then? Looks like your Coli team got a bit hungry, causing the average energy to go down. If you click Flee or lose a battle, your team loses some energy- but you can actually get around this by simply clicking to another page or refreshing before the battle ends!
@Cynictis - Well one of my boys did get knocked out. owo Does that normally happen? The drop from 100% to 96%?

Edited at 4:50pm - But all of my dragons got a drop in their energy bars? I'm not sure if that was supposed to happen?
@Cynictis - Well one of my boys did get knocked out. owo Does that normally happen? The drop from 100% to 96%?

Edited at 4:50pm - But all of my dragons got a drop in their energy bars? I'm not sure if that was supposed to happen?
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Mchawi Your team each loses 5 energy upon defeat, which it looks like yours did. You only lose a battle if all your team is knocked out, though. Try feeding them again and see what happens? Your whole lair should be at full energy then, and get hungry at the exact same rate as long as you don't lose or flee any Coli battles.
@Mchawi Your team each loses 5 energy upon defeat, which it looks like yours did. You only lose a battle if all your team is knocked out, though. Try feeding them again and see what happens? Your whole lair should be at full energy then, and get hungry at the exact same rate as long as you don't lose or flee any Coli battles.
@cynictis how do u feed pets do i just have to make sure that food stores are full or is there another step?
@cynictis how do u feed pets do i just have to make sure that food stores are full or is there another step?
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
@Aquari You have to convert food items into points by going into the Food tab of your Hoard, checking the items you want to use, and clicking 'Convert' at the bottom. Then go to your main Lair page and click the Feed button on the top right!

Different dragon breeds eat different kinds of food, and some are pickier than others, but they will always eat the first preferred food as long as it's available. For example your Guardian can eat Meat, Seafood, Plants, and Insects, but she'll only move on to the other three if no Meat is available.
@Aquari You have to convert food items into points by going into the Food tab of your Hoard, checking the items you want to use, and clicking 'Convert' at the bottom. Then go to your main Lair page and click the Feed button on the top right!

Different dragon breeds eat different kinds of food, and some are pickier than others, but they will always eat the first preferred food as long as it's available. For example your Guardian can eat Meat, Seafood, Plants, and Insects, but she'll only move on to the other three if no Meat is available.
@cynictis
ahhh thanks *rolls* say -im an airbrained noob- lol
@cynictis
ahhh thanks *rolls* say -im an airbrained noob- lol
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif