Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum lag
Hi I've played the coliseum game multiple times and on different computers and I've notice for the first 3 mins the game has a fast speed that I like but after that it become very slow and it just continues to get slower all the way to a point where is takes 2 mins or more just to activate a move and I had my friends test this too and ya its just weird and a bit aggravating. I'm not sure if the game was meant to do that or not but could you please see why its doing that? Thank you so much for this awesome website I love dragons and this game is just perfect for dragon loves ^_^
Hi I've played the coliseum game multiple times and on different computers and I've notice for the first 3 mins the game has a fast speed that I like but after that it become very slow and it just continues to get slower all the way to a point where is takes 2 mins or more just to activate a move and I had my friends test this too and ya its just weird and a bit aggravating. I'm not sure if the game was meant to do that or not but could you please see why its doing that? Thank you so much for this awesome website I love dragons and this game is just perfect for dragon loves ^_^
1-136.pngMe and my fursona Stanley