Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Upgrade Account?
Sorry if someone already asked this, but I was wondering how do you upgrade your account? When you hover over gems it says they can used to upgrade your account, but I have looked everywhere trying to find a way.
Sorry if someone already asked this, but I was wondering how do you upgrade your account? When you hover over gems it says they can used to upgrade your account, but I have looked everywhere trying to find a way.
tombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg
Last edited on Sep 29, 2015 16:11:30 by Akirokai
Banner_zpsydcmu1qe.pngtombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg
@erinheart55
There is no way to upgrade your account, as no benefits are in place for such a thing. This keeps it so that the userbase is rather even in opportunities. It was probably a scrapped idea when the site was still initially being created.
The only thing gems are used for account wise is to open apparel slots on dragons, and to change Flights after your first free change.
@erinheart55
There is no way to upgrade your account, as no benefits are in place for such a thing. This keeps it so that the userbase is rather even in opportunities. It was probably a scrapped idea when the site was still initially being created.
The only thing gems are used for account wise is to open apparel slots on dragons, and to change Flights after your first free change.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne Thank you so much :D
@Demesne Thank you so much :D
tombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg
Last edited on Sep 29, 2015 16:11:30 by Akirokai
Banner_zpsydcmu1qe.pngtombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg