Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | I had a thought for the Coliseum
We know there's an elements balance in place where it's like rock, paper, scissors - one element is stronger than another that's stronger than the other that's stronger than the first, etc. But I had an idea that there might be more to that than you're likely to score a bigger hit, in the monster battles in particular. What if there was a difficulty bonus?

Say you have dragon of this element fighting monster of this element, the monster's element could put the whoopin on your dragons, and still your dragons are victorious. There could be a bonus for that fight in the exp. Nothing crazy or anything like that, because odds are your whole team wasn't fighting with the same element. Maybe it could stack depending on how many dragons you had of 'losing' elements in a battle. There might even be a simplicity penalty that works in the opposite direction.

The coding on this is probably going to be a nightmare, so it might not be a good idea, but I figured I'd put it out there anyway.
We know there's an elements balance in place where it's like rock, paper, scissors - one element is stronger than another that's stronger than the other that's stronger than the first, etc. But I had an idea that there might be more to that than you're likely to score a bigger hit, in the monster battles in particular. What if there was a difficulty bonus?

Say you have dragon of this element fighting monster of this element, the monster's element could put the whoopin on your dragons, and still your dragons are victorious. There could be a bonus for that fight in the exp. Nothing crazy or anything like that, because odds are your whole team wasn't fighting with the same element. Maybe it could stack depending on how many dragons you had of 'losing' elements in a battle. There might even be a simplicity penalty that works in the opposite direction.

The coding on this is probably going to be a nightmare, so it might not be a good idea, but I figured I'd put it out there anyway.
No support because with the proper build element really doesn't make much of a difference in the coliseum.
No support because with the proper build element really doesn't make much of a difference in the coliseum.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies