Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Discipline for Prismatic Meditate
I don't know where to put this, if it's a question or a bug report but: my Discipline isn't working?

I put Prismatic Meditate on one of my dragons, Coboth, because I think the new battle stones are really cool, but now Discipline isn't working for him anymore? He's equipped with it and the description does say "Grants your Meditate ability w 50% chance..."

Does this mean it doesn't work for Prismatic Meditate? Is that some kind of bug, or do you give up the chance of getting 60 breath instead of 30 for a colorful Meditate?

Again, I don't know if this is in the right place and I apologize if it is.

I also started to tally the number of times I got 30 breath to 60 breath, and I stopped counting at 30 times I got 30 breath and 0 times I got 60.
I don't know where to put this, if it's a question or a bug report but: my Discipline isn't working?

I put Prismatic Meditate on one of my dragons, Coboth, because I think the new battle stones are really cool, but now Discipline isn't working for him anymore? He's equipped with it and the description does say "Grants your Meditate ability w 50% chance..."

Does this mean it doesn't work for Prismatic Meditate? Is that some kind of bug, or do you give up the chance of getting 60 breath instead of 30 for a colorful Meditate?

Again, I don't know if this is in the right place and I apologize if it is.

I also started to tally the number of times I got 30 breath to 60 breath, and I stopped counting at 30 times I got 30 breath and 0 times I got 60.
@Frawcasci - Hello! You are not alone, and there is a thread about the Baldwin battle stone issues here. :) The admins are aware of the problem, and hopefully they will be fixed soon.
@Frawcasci - Hello! You are not alone, and there is a thread about the Baldwin battle stone issues here. :) The admins are aware of the problem, and hopefully they will be fixed soon.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Locking this thread as the tracked thread has been linked. Thank you!
Locking this thread as the tracked thread has been linked. Thank you!