Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin and.... repeating level 5?
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I had maxed out level 5 a day or so ago, and now it's back to the start of level rather than advancing at the unlock. Is there any way for someone to help?
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I had maxed out level 5 a day or so ago, and now it's back to the start of level rather than advancing at the unlock. Is there any way for someone to help?
@TyrianRogue
I believe this was intentional on the admins' part, as everyone who was maxed at level 5 was set back to the beginning of level 5.
@TyrianRogue
I believe this was intentional on the admins' part, as everyone who was maxed at level 5 was set back to the beginning of level 5.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Originally the moment you finished level 4 and had advanced to level 5 the MAX LEVEL thing popped up so nobody had any experience recorded for level 5. Now that there is another level you need to gain the experience to get to level 6
Originally the moment you finished level 4 and had advanced to level 5 the MAX LEVEL thing popped up so nobody had any experience recorded for level 5. Now that there is another level you need to gain the experience to get to level 6
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Ah! Thank you for the explanation! Thank makes so much more sense
Ah! Thank you for the explanation! Thank makes so much more sense