Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Raffle !!CLOSED
[b]EDIT 2: WINNER HAS BEEN NOTED [/b] [b]EDIT: RAFFLE IS CLOSED! WINNER WILL BE DRAWN AND NOTED WITHING THE FOLLOWING DAYS [/b] (sorry, not now I have alot of work ;n;) So I decided to make a raffle for the new players on FR. Frist of all [b]WELCOME![/b] I have this bootiful Imperial and I really don't need him. He already expired a few times, so why not make a raffle :D [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/137765/13776479_350.png[/img] here are some Rules: - only new players - say clearly that you would like to enter - do not exalt the dragon - please give him a name [b]Raffle will be open until 16.06. 2015 ; 6pm middle european time ! [/b] good luck ^3^
EDIT 2: WINNER HAS BEEN NOTED

EDIT: RAFFLE IS CLOSED! WINNER WILL BE DRAWN AND NOTED WITHING THE FOLLOWING DAYS
(sorry, not now I have alot of work ;n;)

So I decided to make a raffle for the new players on FR.
Frist of all WELCOME!

I have this bootiful Imperial and I really don't need him. He already expired a few times, so why not make a raffle :D

13776479_350.png

here are some Rules:
- only new players
- say clearly that you would like to enter
- do not exalt the dragon
- please give him a name

Raffle will be open until 16.06. 2015 ; 6pm middle european time !
good luck ^3^
sounds fun ^^
sounds fun ^^
@DarkDragonBlood Wow he would make a good mate for my Noc female *-* I would like to enter please! ^^
@DarkDragonBlood Wow he would make a good mate for my Noc female *-* I would like to enter please! ^^
lightfull2.png
omg he's really pretty ;v;
I would like to enter!!
omg he's really pretty ;v;
I would like to enter!!
Tiger27316-C-14-0-2-2-34.png
@DarkDragonBlood I would like to enter as well! :D
@DarkDragonBlood I would like to enter as well! :D
r5CjlMV.gif