Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Baldwin Probs
i have adblock disabled for FR, and Baldwin's Brew still comes up looking like this [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/3ca2cbe14a5476f5331661e10bc1765b/tumblr_inline_npp380TzQT1qbenan_540.png[/img] my partner is having a similar problem, but the page shows up correctly minus the "add item" button. edit: my s/o and i both use MacBook Pro laptops running Yosemite, and we visit FR on google chrome.
i have adblock disabled for FR, and Baldwin's Brew still comes up looking like this

tumblr_inline_npp380TzQT1qbenan_540.png

my partner is having a similar problem, but the page shows up correctly minus the "add item" button.

edit: my s/o and i both use MacBook Pro laptops running Yosemite, and we visit FR on google chrome.
I'm having the same problem, and I'm also running FR on Google Chrome. I'm about to try Firefox to see if it's a Chrome-specific problem.

I'm running Windows 7.

EDIT: It shows up on Firefox for me...
I'm having the same problem, and I'm also running FR on Google Chrome. I'm about to try Firefox to see if it's a Chrome-specific problem.

I'm running Windows 7.

EDIT: It shows up on Firefox for me...
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
same here
same here

Hey you! Yes.. you! Have an absolutely fantastic day!
For me it's opposite. It works on Chrome, but not Firefox.
For me it's opposite. It works on Chrome, but not Firefox.
io98x.gift9oLD.gif

{Scorpio}{INFP}Ybw3PCU.gif{Two Hours ahead}
LlTAP.gifX3pq2.gif
I had that same issue and hit cntrl + F5. That got it to work for me.
I had that same issue and hit cntrl + F5. That got it to work for me.
Beware the La Le Lu Lei Lo
@AbbeyBominable
@Asphoxia
@KellyOnyx
@Adalinda

As it says on the front page and every other thread with this problem. You need to do a hard refresh. On windows thats CTRL+F5. Its SHIFT+F5 on a Mac.

You can also try Ctrl+Shift+R or doing a full clear out of your cache and cookies, closing the page then logging back in.

@AbbeyBominable
@Asphoxia
@KellyOnyx
@Adalinda

As it says on the front page and every other thread with this problem. You need to do a hard refresh. On windows thats CTRL+F5. Its SHIFT+F5 on a Mac.

You can also try Ctrl+Shift+R or doing a full clear out of your cache and cookies, closing the page then logging back in.

..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
yay worked for me tnx ACWN!!
yay worked for me tnx ACWN!!

Hey you! Yes.. you! Have an absolutely fantastic day!
Hello, all! As mentioned above, performing a hard refresh on Baldwin's page should clear up this issue. On Windows you hold Ctrl and hit F5, on Mac you hold Shift and hit Reload (Refresh? Been a while since I used a Mac!).

If you are still having problems after hard refreshing, please follow the instructions posted in this thread. And if you still cannot use Baldwin, post a report there so we can keep all similar reports in one place.

Thank you!
Hello, all! As mentioned above, performing a hard refresh on Baldwin's page should clear up this issue. On Windows you hold Ctrl and hit F5, on Mac you hold Shift and hit Reload (Refresh? Been a while since I used a Mac!).

If you are still having problems after hard refreshing, please follow the instructions posted in this thread. And if you still cannot use Baldwin, post a report there so we can keep all similar reports in one place.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png