Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lost Transmutation
I tossed a Gaseous Megashrimp into the pot and half an hour later when I came to check on it the page had become not loaded, when I refreshed I got a 404 error, then I loaded back into the brewery manually and I had nothing to collect. Checked my hoard, had nothing new in materials and had indeed lost a megashrimp...
Didn't get a screenshot at the time, was just confused.. Will make sure to document better if it happens again. Has anyone else had this issue? Can I get any feedback about it?
Cheers,
~J
I tossed a Gaseous Megashrimp into the pot and half an hour later when I came to check on it the page had become not loaded, when I refreshed I got a 404 error, then I loaded back into the brewery manually and I had nothing to collect. Checked my hoard, had nothing new in materials and had indeed lost a megashrimp...
Didn't get a screenshot at the time, was just confused.. Will make sure to document better if it happens again. Has anyone else had this issue? Can I get any feedback about it?
Cheers,
~J
@Jeiku: Since Baldwin's Bubbly Brew was thought of very early in the game development, and the preparations started early as well, the oozes and sludges don't go to the back of your hoard like other new items do (the hoard is ordered in newness). Instead look somewhere in the middle, after the runestones and toridae chew toy. That's were they should be! c:

Also make sure to clear your cache, to rule out the possibility of a visual error.
@Jeiku: Since Baldwin's Bubbly Brew was thought of very early in the game development, and the preparations started early as well, the oozes and sludges don't go to the back of your hoard like other new items do (the hoard is ordered in newness). Instead look somewhere in the middle, after the runestones and toridae chew toy. That's were they should be! c:

Also make sure to clear your cache, to rule out the possibility of a visual error.
@Gaia
Thanks for the response. I had noticed that they aren't at the back, I do have a few already, but as I have so few I can tell that that was a lost item. I have now just tried cache clearing and still same totals =[
@Gaia
Thanks for the response. I had noticed that they aren't at the back, I do have a few already, but as I have so few I can tell that that was a lost item. I have now just tried cache clearing and still same totals =[