Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for 3DS/Wii U friends!!
Name: Siobhan
FC: 1005-9030-9701

Miiverse: AcrylicSplash

I play a lot of Pokemon! (more alpha sapphire) and im looking for people for my friend safari!
i dont have a lot of friends with a wii u, so if anyone wants to play smash4, mario kart, or splatoon, thats cool too!
Rarely i play animal crossing, i also have mario kart 7, and smash 4 for 3ds.

If you want, you can drop your friend code and i'll add you as fast as i can!!
Name: Siobhan
FC: 1005-9030-9701

Miiverse: AcrylicSplash

I play a lot of Pokemon! (more alpha sapphire) and im looking for people for my friend safari!
i dont have a lot of friends with a wii u, so if anyone wants to play smash4, mario kart, or splatoon, thats cool too!
Rarely i play animal crossing, i also have mario kart 7, and smash 4 for 3ds.

If you want, you can drop your friend code and i'll add you as fast as i can!!
@essehm2u haiii here's my info!
name: Erin
fc: 5000-4671-4653

I play omega ruby, animal crossing and Mario kart 7 if u ever wanna play :3
@essehm2u haiii here's my info!
name: Erin
fc: 5000-4671-4653

I play omega ruby, animal crossing and Mario kart 7 if u ever wanna play :3
K7QOBXu.jpg
@dinok added! thank you!
@dinok added! thank you!
@EssEhm2U
there's a Splatoon thread going over here if you're interested, I'm sure a lot of the posters would add you if you asked!
As for me, my Nintendo ID is the same and my user on here!
@EssEhm2U
there's a Splatoon thread going over here if you're interested, I'm sure a lot of the posters would add you if you asked!
As for me, my Nintendo ID is the same and my user on here!
B0H4r7x.png
[ english/french | 22 | montreal | no waifu no laifu ]
@kittson thank you! i'll check out the forum! also, added!
@kittson thank you! i'll check out the forum! also, added!
@EssEhm2U

My 3DS code is 0404-8528-2749.
@EssEhm2U

My 3DS code is 0404-8528-2749.
3 hours ahead of FR time

Fair warning: I have the social grace of a potato.
ZoeC058.png
3DS: 2723-9558-1732 (Jacob)
Friend Safari: Wartortle, Azumaril, Bibarel

I also play Smash 4, and Pokémon occasionally. I've also been trying to get back into Animal Crossing, too.

However, I should mention my internet connection isn't very stable, so I can't maintain online play for long, but I'll add you anyway for the sake of the Friend Safari.
3DS: 2723-9558-1732 (Jacob)
Friend Safari: Wartortle, Azumaril, Bibarel

I also play Smash 4, and Pokémon occasionally. I've also been trying to get back into Animal Crossing, too.

However, I should mention my internet connection isn't very stable, so I can't maintain online play for long, but I'll add you anyway for the sake of the Friend Safari.
cDNKY5y.gif
@EssEhm2U

My 3DS code is 4699 8246 5102! I mainly play Pokemon, both Y and Alpha Sapphire, but I also play some other games.

My friend safari is Ice type, with Cloyster and I think Sneasel and Spheal. I can't entirely remember.
@EssEhm2U

My 3DS code is 4699 8246 5102! I mainly play Pokemon, both Y and Alpha Sapphire, but I also play some other games.

My friend safari is Ice type, with Cloyster and I think Sneasel and Spheal. I can't entirely remember.