Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | SPLATOON [so fresh]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/npCmsp2.png[/img] [sub] [b]"[/b]Splatoon is a third-person shooter video game developed and published by Nintendo for WiiU. Primarily a team-based third-person shooter, which is playable by up to eight players in online four-versus-four matches, although the game also features local one-versus-one multiplayer matches and a single player campaign. Players control characters called Inklings, who have the ability to change between humanoid and squid forms. In humanoid form, Inklings can shoot ink in their team's color, which can be used to cover the environment or "splat" opposing players or enemies.[b]"[/b] [b]ALL INDEPTH GAME NEWS WILL BE IN THE SECOND POST[/b] [/sub] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RHnr5pw.png[/img] [nextcol] [b]Splatoon/Thread news![/b] [b]08/18[/b] - NA Splatfest: Decepticon vs Autobots! Aug 28th [b]06/30[/b] - NA Splatfest: Rollercoasters vs Waterslides! July 17th [b]06/30[/b] - Tower control comes out July 1st! Thank you @Heropon! [b]06/25[/b] - Splatfest rescheduled! July 4th! Thank you @crayon! [b]06/21[/b] - Big future releases leak! [b]06/19[/b] - Splatfest NA delayed [b]06/13[/b] - Splatfest team selection! Cat vs Dogs [b]06/11[/b] - New weapon - Splash-O-Matic! [b]06/10[/b] - New map - Kelp dome! [b]06/07[/b] - Splatfest is coming soon! Which team will you choose? [/center] [/columns]
npCmsp2.png

"Splatoon is a third-person shooter video game developed and published by Nintendo for WiiU.
Primarily a team-based third-person shooter, which is playable by up to eight players in online four-versus-four matches, although the game also features local one-versus-one multiplayer matches and a single player campaign. Players control characters called Inklings, who have the ability to change between humanoid and squid forms. In humanoid form, Inklings can shoot ink in their team's color, which can be used to cover the environment or "splat" opposing players or enemies."

ALL INDEPTH GAME NEWS WILL BE IN THE SECOND POST

RHnr5pw.png Splatoon/Thread news!

08/18 - NA Splatfest: Decepticon vs Autobots! Aug 28th
06/30 - NA Splatfest: Rollercoasters vs Waterslides! July 17th
06/30 - Tower control comes out July 1st! Thank you @Heropon!
06/25 - Splatfest rescheduled! July 4th! Thank you @crayon!
06/21 - Big future releases leak!
06/19 - Splatfest NA delayed
06/13 - Splatfest team selection! Cat vs Dogs
06/11 - New weapon - Splash-O-Matic!
06/10 - New map - Kelp dome!
06/07 - Splatfest is coming soon! Which team will you choose?

B0H4r7x.png
[ english/french | 22 | montreal | no waifu no laifu ]
[center] [sub] Welcome to the Splatoon chat! Feel free to discuss anything Splatoon related! Including strategies, general chatter, plan games and whatever! I'll try to update this thread as much as possible and as soon as new things are posted! If you would like to be added to one of the ping lists please let me know! I'll have two going, one for game news and one for thread and game news! [b] this post is under construction! SCRAM![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MP4qCGQ.png[/img] [/center]

Welcome to the Splatoon chat!
Feel free to discuss anything Splatoon related! Including strategies, general chatter, plan games and whatever! I'll try to update this thread as much as possible and as soon as new things are posted! If you would like to be added to one of the ping lists please let me know! I'll have two going, one for game news and one for thread and game news!

this post is under construction!
SCRAM!

MP4qCGQ.png

B0H4r7x.png
alright!
i think the thread is good to start now!
ill do more editing tomorrow, in the mean time how does everyone feel about the new ink brush?
im not really a fan tbh i much prefer the normal rollers
alright!
i think the thread is good to start now!
ill do more editing tomorrow, in the mean time how does everyone feel about the new ink brush?
im not really a fan tbh i much prefer the normal rollers
B0H4r7x.png
YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS. SPLATOON.

... I uh. I need to try the new brush. I need to play more.
I NEED TO BE THE SQUID, NOT THE KID.

Also the final boss music is AMAZING.
YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS. SPLATOON.

... I uh. I need to try the new brush. I need to play more.
I NEED TO BE THE SQUID, NOT THE KID.

Also the final boss music is AMAZING.
Hmm... The Ink Brush and the Inkstrike are fun to play with, but I think I still prefer the Krak-On. Its subweapons are just way too good at balancing out the roller class' weaknesses (can't make good use of high spots = Beakon, lousy at close-quarters combat = KRAKEN).
Hmm... The Ink Brush and the Inkstrike are fun to play with, but I think I still prefer the Krak-On. Its subweapons are just way too good at balancing out the roller class' weaknesses (can't make good use of high spots = Beakon, lousy at close-quarters combat = KRAKEN).
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
@RedfeatherOutlaw
im still working on story mode :x
been playing waaay to much online hahaha

@Fortissimo
My nintendo ID is the same as on here, ill add you later when i play!

@Nequam
I haven't had much time to play with the new one, is it a one hit KO like the roller?
@RedfeatherOutlaw
im still working on story mode :x
been playing waaay to much online hahaha

@Fortissimo
My nintendo ID is the same as on here, ill add you later when i play!

@Nequam
I haven't had much time to play with the new one, is it a one hit KO like the roller?
B0H4r7x.png
<--- Is already lvl 12
<--- Is already lvl 12
BiXaltQ.gif
woah this splatoon thread is fancy O:

i haven't tried the inkbrush myself yet (partly because i'm too stingy with my squid moneys). it doesn't seem like it'd be all that useful in a turf war, but DANG is it bananas to go up against in splat zones. i'm not sure i'll ever get used to inkbrush ambushes, haha

also i JUST got to level 20 last night. now i guess i just have to keep doing ranked so i can raise the darn money for spyke to add slots to my gear *cries softly bc it's so expensive*
woah this splatoon thread is fancy O:

i haven't tried the inkbrush myself yet (partly because i'm too stingy with my squid moneys). it doesn't seem like it'd be all that useful in a turf war, but DANG is it bananas to go up against in splat zones. i'm not sure i'll ever get used to inkbrush ambushes, haha

also i JUST got to level 20 last night. now i guess i just have to keep doing ranked so i can raise the darn money for spyke to add slots to my gear *cries softly bc it's so expensive*
7zOPjcL.png
@Yoshilisk
im currently only level 14 ;o;
Spyke is crazy expensive omg
tried to charge me 30k for a jacket from another user pffft
@Yoshilisk
im currently only level 14 ;o;
Spyke is crazy expensive omg
tried to charge me 30k for a jacket from another user pffft
B0H4r7x.png
I'm more of a casual Splatoon player, not too interested in all of that fancy.. Super equipment stuffs.
Really enjoying my .52 Cal. so far away from level 10.. But dang, that .52 Cal.

Spyke is crazy @Kittson
Thats what you get from Sea Urchins though. :U
I'm more of a casual Splatoon player, not too interested in all of that fancy.. Super equipment stuffs.
Really enjoying my .52 Cal. so far away from level 10.. But dang, that .52 Cal.

Spyke is crazy @Kittson
Thats what you get from Sea Urchins though. :U
b3d97d1b-9455-4c05-8433-fa2988e4ac59.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40