Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH: Sort by/search by quantity
Note: there's one listed as this in the main list, but clicking it goes to a second thread suggesting unit price.

I buy large quantities of food to help out my friends when they're low on it. However, the options for sorting AH results mean that it takes forever to find the things people are selling 99 of. It would make things infinitely easier for players if we could either search for lots of X amount or sort by it so we could instantly get to what we want. If it's searching for it, that would help for any number of cases where players want a specific number of an item; Swipp trades and holiday currency are the two biggest reasons I can think of but there are likely others.
Note: there's one listed as this in the main list, but clicking it goes to a second thread suggesting unit price.

I buy large quantities of food to help out my friends when they're low on it. However, the options for sorting AH results mean that it takes forever to find the things people are selling 99 of. It would make things infinitely easier for players if we could either search for lots of X amount or sort by it so we could instantly get to what we want. If it's searching for it, that would help for any number of cases where players want a specific number of an item; Swipp trades and holiday currency are the two biggest reasons I can think of but there are likely others.