Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ramblings
I saw something similar to this on another site I know, I'm not sure if there's anything on here already, but I figured I could bring it to FR

Simply ramble about whatever's on your mind! It could be a paragraph of questions about the universe (or an existential crisis), pizza, bands, etc.

Let's see if this works out.
I saw something similar to this on another site I know, I'm not sure if there's anything on here already, but I figured I could bring it to FR

Simply ramble about whatever's on your mind! It could be a paragraph of questions about the universe (or an existential crisis), pizza, bands, etc.

Let's see if this works out.
*sees bands*

I LOVE PIERCE THE VEIL

(if you like ptv also talk to me and we can become friends through the most amazing band in the world)

I also really like mcr, bvb, beartooth, green day, cte, p!atd, sws, fob.

so like there's this kid at my school wHO IS A CLONE OF GERARD WAY

EXACT 100% CLONE

they probably have the same DNA or something

k i'm done for now i'll probably ramble more later

or something

anyways I rlly like this forum :3
*sees bands*

I LOVE PIERCE THE VEIL

(if you like ptv also talk to me and we can become friends through the most amazing band in the world)

I also really like mcr, bvb, beartooth, green day, cte, p!atd, sws, fob.

so like there's this kid at my school wHO IS A CLONE OF GERARD WAY

EXACT 100% CLONE

they probably have the same DNA or something

k i'm done for now i'll probably ramble more later

or something

anyways I rlly like this forum :3
im mad because photoshop isnt letting me open my animation files, the first file i thought it was a fluke but after restarting my computer while working on the second one it happened again
im mad because photoshop isnt letting me open my animation files, the first file i thought it was a fluke but after restarting my computer while working on the second one it happened again
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@neoniceshatter can i tentatively rec shinedown and twenty one pilots, because i've heard a good amount of those bands (green day, p!atd, fob) and you might like these
@neoniceshatter can i tentatively rec shinedown and twenty one pilots, because i've heard a good amount of those bands (green day, p!atd, fob) and you might like these
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@crowcorvidae I listen to twenty one pilots sometimes, but I've never really heard of shinedown, I'll go look them up right now :3
@crowcorvidae I listen to twenty one pilots sometimes, but I've never really heard of shinedown, I'll go look them up right now :3