Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Jigsaw Selection
I'm a big fan of the Jigsaw game for making my daily Treasure. However there is one thing about it that frustrates me to no end.

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I'd LOVE if you could pick what image you want to assemble instead of it being a randomly generated one each time. There are some puzzles I really enjoy and others I hate or am not interested in, and sometimes I'll have to refresh upwards of 30+ times to get to the one I felt like doing that day. When we buy puzzles in the store we can see the image on the box, so I think it's only fair we have a chance to choose here too (and save me 15+ minutes of refreshing some days...).

Any chance of this ever being implemented?
I'm a big fan of the Jigsaw game for making my daily Treasure. However there is one thing about it that frustrates me to no end.

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I'd LOVE if you could pick what image you want to assemble instead of it being a randomly generated one each time. There are some puzzles I really enjoy and others I hate or am not interested in, and sometimes I'll have to refresh upwards of 30+ times to get to the one I felt like doing that day. When we buy puzzles in the store we can see the image on the box, so I think it's only fair we have a chance to choose here too (and save me 15+ minutes of refreshing some days...).

Any chance of this ever being implemented?
Support :3
Or at least some way to exclude the plague ones, I'm kinda squeamish :p
Support :3
Or at least some way to exclude the plague ones, I'm kinda squeamish :p
66MHIIb.png