Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Account switch?
I can't find this answer anywhere so I'll just ask it here.
Basically I was wondering if I could switch to a new account during the open registration? I would like to transfer all I have over to that one so it wouldn't be used as a way to get extra stuff. I really want to change my username but I dont have 500 gems or the money to get some. So could I do this or its not allowed?
I can't find this answer anywhere so I'll just ask it here.
Basically I was wondering if I could switch to a new account during the open registration? I would like to transfer all I have over to that one so it wouldn't be used as a way to get extra stuff. I really want to change my username but I dont have 500 gems or the money to get some. So could I do this or its not allowed?
Hello @InphyyCarter. Unfortunately, that is not allowed and could result in the closure of both accounts. From the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/terms-use]Terms of Use[/url]: [quote]You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.[/quote] Have you already used your free name change? I know 500 can seem like a lot of gems, but the well-fed bonus gives you one per day and you can exchange treasure for gems in Items for Sale. You can even sell fodder and junk items for small amounts of gems. You'd be surprised how it can add up! :)
Hello @InphyyCarter. Unfortunately, that is not allowed and could result in the closure of both accounts.

From the Terms of Use:
Quote:
You agree to register a maximum of one account per individual user.

Have you already used your free name change? I know 500 can seem like a lot of gems, but the well-fed bonus gives you one per day and you can exchange treasure for gems in Items for Sale. You can even sell fodder and junk items for small amounts of gems. You'd be surprised how it can add up! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Ohh okay, I did read that but was still not sure. And I did already use it. Thank you ^ ^
Ohh okay, I did read that but was still not sure. And I did already use it. Thank you ^ ^
@InphyyCarter

If you want someone to know you replied to them, you need to ping them. You put at @ in front of their name like I did with yours.

If you want to start over, your best bet would be to basically empty your account. Sell or exalt all your dragons, change flights, change your name and delete your friends. Change your clan page info.

You can get new progens by hatching orphaned eggs.
@InphyyCarter

If you want someone to know you replied to them, you need to ping them. You put at @ in front of their name like I did with yours.

If you want to start over, your best bet would be to basically empty your account. Sell or exalt all your dragons, change flights, change your name and delete your friends. Change your clan page info.

You can get new progens by hatching orphaned eggs.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif