Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hail
Well, I've been here for all of about 4 hours, so I decided I might as well check out the forum-side of things!

I'm not great at introductions, so... I'm Steamlined, and since as long as I can remember I've had a keen interest in Dragons. Most every kind, I like. I played plenty of games involving dragons, ranging from Spyro, to Pokémon, and even to Skyrim. I should probably have noted my interest in games, too... But I'm sure you get the idea!

I found out about this site when talking to a friend of mine who had an account here; Phenomenon. I eagerly waited, hoping that some day I'd be able to join this place, and now hi-diddly-ho, here I am!

Eventually I hope to create some dragons based off of Monster Hunter, or perhaps another fandom like that. Maybe some day!

So yeah... That's me! Sorry, like I said, I'm really bad at these introductory things. ^^;
Well, I've been here for all of about 4 hours, so I decided I might as well check out the forum-side of things!

I'm not great at introductions, so... I'm Steamlined, and since as long as I can remember I've had a keen interest in Dragons. Most every kind, I like. I played plenty of games involving dragons, ranging from Spyro, to Pokémon, and even to Skyrim. I should probably have noted my interest in games, too... But I'm sure you get the idea!

I found out about this site when talking to a friend of mine who had an account here; Phenomenon. I eagerly waited, hoping that some day I'd be able to join this place, and now hi-diddly-ho, here I am!

Eventually I hope to create some dragons based off of Monster Hunter, or perhaps another fandom like that. Maybe some day!

So yeah... That's me! Sorry, like I said, I'm really bad at these introductory things. ^^;
jSmynAI.png
@Steamlined
Welcome! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
@Steamlined
Welcome! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
DDcjBlJ.jpg