Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Record of dragons.
I would like a record of all the dragons I have ever owned. Maybe a list of all the dragons I have sold, traded and exalted. It could add more of a concept to collecting dragons without having to keep them.
I would like a record of all the dragons I have ever owned. Maybe a list of all the dragons I have sold, traded and exalted. It could add more of a concept to collecting dragons without having to keep them.
This I think would take up a lot of space if you'd wanted to record all of their names but I think it'd be a cool bit of information to know how many dragons a clan has exalted as like a little number on the clan profile page or something.
This I think would take up a lot of space if you'd wanted to record all of their names but I think it'd be a cool bit of information to know how many dragons a clan has exalted as like a little number on the clan profile page or something.
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
No support for tracking who you've sold and traded as to track that, they'd have to track every owner of a dragon which could take up a lot of data

Support for the dragons you've exalted as they are still attached to your account for achievement purposes. For proof they know which player exalted which dragon--if you switch flights, the dragons you've exalted now serve your new deity. However the list of the dragons you've exalted should be by default hidden to avoid harassment.
No support for tracking who you've sold and traded as to track that, they'd have to track every owner of a dragon which could take up a lot of data

Support for the dragons you've exalted as they are still attached to your account for achievement purposes. For proof they know which player exalted which dragon--if you switch flights, the dragons you've exalted now serve your new deity. However the list of the dragons you've exalted should be by default hidden to avoid harassment.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
[quote name="DragonSage" date=2015-05-17 09:05:56] Support for the dragons you've exalted as they are still attached to your account for achievement purposes. For proof they know which player exalted which dragon--if you switch flights, the dragons you've exalted now serve your new deity. However the list of the dragons you've exalted should be by default hidden to avoid harassment. [/quote] I think it'd be cool to have a total tally somewhere on our account that we, ourselves, could see. And maybe a list of names with links to the dragons. And the list could be toggleable, public or private. It'd help those doing raffles during dom pushes, and it'd give users the option to hide the list to avoid harassment (as mentioned above).
DragonSage wrote on 2015-05-17:

I think it'd be cool to have a total tally somewhere on our account that we, ourselves, could see. And maybe a list of names with links to the dragons. And the list could be toggleable, public or private. It'd help those doing raffles during dom pushes, and it'd give users the option to hide the list to avoid harassment (as mentioned above).
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support for seeing all your exalted dragons, but depending on the data storage. No support for dragons you previously owned, as it could open a window of harassment.
Support for seeing all your exalted dragons, but depending on the data storage. No support for dragons you previously owned, as it could open a window of harassment.
Rather than an exhaustive list, maybe it could be a pokedex type thing, with entries for the species, the colors, the genes you own and owned..?
It would be a lot less data, but a fun addition to the dragon's collecting.

Rather than an exhaustive list, maybe it could be a pokedex type thing, with entries for the species, the colors, the genes you own and owned..?

[quote name="BlueberryCrane" date=2015-05-17 09:57:56] Rather than an exhaustive list, maybe it could be a pokedex type thing, with entries for the species, the colors, the genes you own and owned..? It would be a lot less data, but a fun addition to the dragon's collecting. [/quote] I like this. The system already keeps track of at least [i]some[/i] of this data for the sake of achievements, it'd be nice to see a tally somewhere. Regarding trading/selling - I've got a spreadsheet tracking my gen ones, you might be able to organize something similar if you're interested in keeping track of that sort of thing. It might be a lot of strain on the servers to track it all.
BlueberryCrane wrote on 2015-05-17:

I like this. The system already keeps track of at least some of this data for the sake of achievements, it'd be nice to see a tally somewhere.

Regarding trading/selling - I've got a spreadsheet tracking my gen ones, you might be able to organize something similar if you're interested in keeping track of that sort of thing. It might be a lot of strain on the servers to track it all.
15evlog.jpg
I'm all for a pokedex type deal. I really just want something I can use to refer back to all the gene combos I've already had.
I'm all for a pokedex type deal. I really just want something I can use to refer back to all the gene combos I've already had.