Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight PvP Dominance
Hey Flight Risers, Kataro here with my very first forum post and I would like to add a suggestion to the game. I'm new around here, so if I am suggesting something which has already been suggested and/or i'm missing vital information to make this suggestion useless then I apologise in advance but have a good read :P

To my understanding the max level is 25 and to help the flight with the dominance you need to exalt Dragons, higher levelk the better. But why do we need to let numbers decide who wins and don't see any action? I think we need to fight this like big boys/girls and fight to victory to win dominance.

Proposal:

PvP daily attempts 20 (Or hourly with a slow regeneration - Can buy items to replenish turns with Gems *cough* FR needs their cut ;) ) Whoever has most points per week wins the dominance.

Everybody loves a good fight and what can be more rewarding on beating the enemy flights one on one.

What about Exalting currently?

I was thinking Exalting can help give you a fighting buff. More defence, more attack, more agility. But this is a team effort ofcourse so if your flight has exalted (For example) 100 dragons then each fight you get a buff of more defence. 200 dragons exalted, more defence and more attack etc etc.

Ofcourse this is just a throw out there suggestion and your ideas and input to make this a superior and game changing idea, a reality :D
Hey Flight Risers, Kataro here with my very first forum post and I would like to add a suggestion to the game. I'm new around here, so if I am suggesting something which has already been suggested and/or i'm missing vital information to make this suggestion useless then I apologise in advance but have a good read :P

To my understanding the max level is 25 and to help the flight with the dominance you need to exalt Dragons, higher levelk the better. But why do we need to let numbers decide who wins and don't see any action? I think we need to fight this like big boys/girls and fight to victory to win dominance.

Proposal:

PvP daily attempts 20 (Or hourly with a slow regeneration - Can buy items to replenish turns with Gems *cough* FR needs their cut ;) ) Whoever has most points per week wins the dominance.

Everybody loves a good fight and what can be more rewarding on beating the enemy flights one on one.

What about Exalting currently?

I was thinking Exalting can help give you a fighting buff. More defence, more attack, more agility. But this is a team effort ofcourse so if your flight has exalted (For example) 100 dragons then each fight you get a buff of more defence. 200 dragons exalted, more defence and more attack etc etc.

Ofcourse this is just a throw out there suggestion and your ideas and input to make this a superior and game changing idea, a reality :D
@Katoro

I'd be all in for a nice way to pep up pvp.

What I don't like is taking away from the exalts. We need to exalt as many dragons as possible. Winning dominance per pvp seems like a bad idea.

This also would most likely makes it harder for people that have problems with time/the coli to work towards dominance too. As it is now even players that kant work in the coli can help with the dominace. With this suggestions dominace is decided by a few players without having the involvment of the whole flight.
@Katoro

What I don't like is taking away from the exalts. We need to exalt as many dragons as possible. Winning dominance per pvp seems like a bad idea.

This also would most likely makes it harder for people that have problems with time/the coli to work towards dominance too. As it is now even players that kant work in the coli can help with the dominace. With this suggestions dominace is decided by a few players without having the involvment of the whole flight.
No support, it is better that exalting is the big hitter in dom and not any pvp fighting. You're adding power to your flight's deity by sending them more forces whether for combat or support or even things like cleaning or record keeping, anything they might need help with.

I agree with Ismaiel, with this suggestion you're making dom up to a few players instead of the flight as a whole.
No support, it is better that exalting is the big hitter in dom and not any pvp fighting. You're adding power to your flight's deity by sending them more forces whether for combat or support or even things like cleaning or record keeping, anything they might need help with.

I agree with Ismaiel, with this suggestion you're making dom up to a few players instead of the flight as a whole.
[quote name="wittykitsune" date=2015-05-15 06:16:34] No support, it is better that exalting is the big hitter in dom and not any pvp fighting. You're adding power to your flight's deity by sending them more forces whether for combat or support or even things like cleaning or record keeping, anything they might need help with. I agree with Ismaiel, with this suggestion you're making dom up to a few players instead of the flight as a whole. [/quote] I agree with what others have said here. No support.
wittykitsune wrote on 2015-05-15:

I agree with what others have said here. No support.
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
Agreeing with the others, while I wouldn't be opposed to PvP having a small affect on dominance standings, I'm not really in favor of it being the primary source of dominance.
Agreeing with the others, while I wouldn't be opposed to PvP having a small affect on dominance standings, I'm not really in favor of it being the primary source of dominance.
X1e9cjr.gif
[quote name="Ismaiel" date=2015-05-15 05:35:27] @Katoro I'd be all in for a nice way to pep up pvp. What I don't like is taking away from the exalts. We need to exalt as many dragons as possible. Winning dominance per pvp seems like a bad idea. This also would most likely makes it harder for people that have problems with time/the coli to work towards dominance too. As it is now even players that kant work in the coli can help with the dominace. With this suggestions dominace is decided by a few players without having the involvment of the whole flight. [/quote] [quote name="wittykitsune" date=2015-05-15 06:16:34] No support, it is better that exalting is the big hitter in dom and not any pvp fighting. You're adding power to your flight's deity by sending them more forces whether for combat or support or even things like cleaning or record keeping, anything they might need help with. I agree with Ismaiel, with this suggestion you're making dom up to a few players instead of the flight as a whole. [/quote] I agree with the others. Having dominance based on exalting is far more important than PvP fighting as exalting removes excess dragons from the game. Big dominance battles do a marvellous job of removing excess dragons--that wouldn't happen if PvP was the major factor in dominance. Anyone can participate in dominance with exalting; PvP would limit who can participate by limiting it to those who have a good coli team and who can access the coli.
Ismaiel wrote on 2015-05-15:
@Katoro

wittykitsune wrote on 2015-05-15:

I agree with the others. Having dominance based on exalting is far more important than PvP fighting as exalting removes excess dragons from the game. Big dominance battles do a marvellous job of removing excess dragons--that wouldn't happen if PvP was the major factor in dominance. Anyone can participate in dominance with exalting; PvP would limit who can participate by limiting it to those who have a good coli team and who can access the coli.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
As I'd like for pvp to be included in the dominance factor, mainly because its rarely if ever used now, it wouldn't make sense for it to be the sole way of Dom.
As I'd like for pvp to be included in the dominance factor, mainly because its rarely if ever used now, it wouldn't make sense for it to be the sole way of Dom.
ystbqm3.png
No support. PVP does nothing to help with the exalts and provides no actual rewards for the time spent on it.
No support. PVP does nothing to help with the exalts and provides no actual rewards for the time spent on it.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png