Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Experience
I was fighting in the coliseum with an unusual party. I had one level 16, one level 9, and one level 5 and was challenging the the Scorched Forest. (Just trying to even out some experience points)

I know that when you have a higher level dragon in a lower level, the victory chain doesn't allow increases in the experience gain. But when I won a battle with this party, and got ZERO experience for it. I tried a few more combos and it occurs only when using one of my level 16 dragons in lower areas. Unfortunately I only have one level 9 dragon at this time so i can't experiment with whether this has to do with the dragon levels or the locations.

So my question is, is this supposed to happen? Logically I can understand why it would be this way, but I didn't see anything this rule mentioning this restriction.

Anyway, would like to hear if others are having similar problems.
I was fighting in the coliseum with an unusual party. I had one level 16, one level 9, and one level 5 and was challenging the the Scorched Forest. (Just trying to even out some experience points)

I know that when you have a higher level dragon in a lower level, the victory chain doesn't allow increases in the experience gain. But when I won a battle with this party, and got ZERO experience for it. I tried a few more combos and it occurs only when using one of my level 16 dragons in lower areas. Unfortunately I only have one level 9 dragon at this time so i can't experiment with whether this has to do with the dragon levels or the locations.

So my question is, is this supposed to happen? Logically I can understand why it would be this way, but I didn't see anything this rule mentioning this restriction.

Anyway, would like to hear if others are having similar problems.
@sheagar with limited exceptions in the higher level venues, you can't have higher level dragons in your party than the level of the venue otherwise no one will gain experience.
@sheagar with limited exceptions in the higher level venues, you can't have higher level dragons in your party than the level of the venue otherwise no one will gain experience.
@sheagar

You only get exp when the higherst level of your dragons is not greater than 5 above the venues level.

I.e. the level 16 dragon is the cause for you not getting any Exp.
@sheagar

You only get exp when the higherst level of your dragons is not greater than 5 above the venues level.

I.e. the level 16 dragon is the cause for you not getting any Exp.
@Ismaiel and @chespin

Thanks! That's what I thought it was! I think there are number of things like that, that should be on the encyclopedia page. Ah well. Thanks again!
@Ismaiel and @chespin

Thanks! That's what I thought it was! I think there are number of things like that, that should be on the encyclopedia page. Ah well. Thanks again!