Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | nest
One of nests is ready to hatch but it won't let me hatch it even though I have enough room for them
One of nests is ready to hatch but it won't let me hatch it even though I have enough room for them
@CancerianEagle are you sure it's ready to hatch? Some folks can be thrown off by the amount of incubation periods eggs need. Any additional information you have would be helpful, such as if the hatch button is present but unresponsive or something else
@CancerianEagle are you sure it's ready to hatch? Some folks can be thrown off by the amount of incubation periods eggs need. Any additional information you have would be helpful, such as if the hatch button is present but unresponsive or something else
@chespin
It says that it'll be ready to hatch tomorrow, but i incubated it yesterday not today. The button is not apperaing
@chespin
It says that it'll be ready to hatch tomorrow, but i incubated it yesterday not today. The button is not apperaing
@CancerianEagle If it says it will be ready to hatch tomorrow then it means tomorrow FR time (Pacific time). What probably happened is you incubated it "today" in FR time which would be "yesterday" in your local time zone. Your current dragon's cooldown suggests that the eggs will be ready to hatch tomorrow or later, it would be impossible for them to hatch today or earlier without a boon of fertility :)
@CancerianEagle If it says it will be ready to hatch tomorrow then it means tomorrow FR time (Pacific time). What probably happened is you incubated it "today" in FR time which would be "yesterday" in your local time zone. Your current dragon's cooldown suggests that the eggs will be ready to hatch tomorrow or later, it would be impossible for them to hatch today or earlier without a boon of fertility :)