Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hungry dragons
I am unable to feed my dragons and I can not convert my gatherings into new food. What should do?
I am unable to feed my dragons and I can not convert my gatherings into new food. What should do?
@ArcCain More details would be useful. What happens when you select your gathered food items and click 'Convert'? Can you give a screenshot of what happens when you try to feed your dragons?
@ArcCain More details would be useful. What happens when you select your gathered food items and click 'Convert'? Can you give a screenshot of what happens when you try to feed your dragons?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@ArcCain

Hi. To know the admins might look into this. But we need more details. What happens when you click convert with the food items selected?

Also, you might have forgotten to select the food items and just clicked convert.
@ArcCain

Hi. To know the admins might look into this. But we need more details. What happens when you click convert with the food items selected?

Also, you might have forgotten to select the food items and just clicked convert.
cA1SBSn.png
My collected food doesn't show up in my Hoard. When I press the Feed button nothing happens, no message appears nor is my dragons feed.

How do I add my screenshot to this post?

Addendum: It would seem I am unable to navigate the rest of my Hoard.
My collected food doesn't show up in my Hoard. When I press the Feed button nothing happens, no message appears nor is my dragons feed.

How do I add my screenshot to this post?

Addendum: It would seem I am unable to navigate the rest of my Hoard.