Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Unresponsive buttons
For two days in a row, trying to get an item from Pinkerton has resulted in the button greying out but not receiving anything. I also have an item attached to a message in my inbox, but am unable to remove it. No other buttons on the site seem to be acting the same way. I can still trade with Crim, feed my dragons, bond with familiars, etc.
For two days in a row, trying to get an item from Pinkerton has resulted in the button greying out but not receiving anything. I also have an item attached to a message in my inbox, but am unable to remove it. No other buttons on the site seem to be acting the same way. I can still trade with Crim, feed my dragons, bond with familiars, etc.
I'm having the same problem trying to collect treasure attached to my messages and trying to look at my alerts.

Edit: I cleared my cache (should have tried that first maybe...) and it all works fine now. Perhaps that's your problem too?
I'm having the same problem trying to collect treasure attached to my messages and trying to look at my alerts.

Edit: I cleared my cache (should have tried that first maybe...) and it all works fine now. Perhaps that's your problem too?
@FireIceAndRage
Pinkerton's problem can be solved by clear your cache, or just a simple hard refresh on the page (ctrl+F5). As for the message, just click 'remove all' and the item should be in your inventory and the button disappears. You will still have the item image in your message, but it's a receipt so you know what came with the message, but the actual item is already removed.
@FireIceAndRage
Pinkerton's problem can be solved by clear your cache, or just a simple hard refresh on the page (ctrl+F5). As for the message, just click 'remove all' and the item should be in your inventory and the button disappears. You will still have the item image in your message, but it's a receipt so you know what came with the message, but the actual item is already removed.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I cleared my cache and there's no change to the message problem. (Can't check with Pinkerton until after rollover obviously.) I click take all and absolutely nothing happens. The item is still shown as attached from the inbox menu. What's more, AFTER clearing my cache I became unable to check notifications.
I cleared my cache and there's no change to the message problem. (Can't check with Pinkerton until after rollover obviously.) I click take all and absolutely nothing happens. The item is still shown as attached from the inbox menu. What's more, AFTER clearing my cache I became unable to check notifications.
Ditto here, Pinkerton doesn't give a notification for me about what item i received, and i can't pick items from the messages, and these are both up for me since two days ago as well.

I made my own separate report of that, linking it here so it's easier to track.
or well, i would, if the button would work.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1411810
Ditto here, Pinkerton doesn't give a notification for me about what item i received, and i can't pick items from the messages, and these are both up for me since two days ago as well.

I made my own separate report of that, linking it here so it's easier to track.
or well, i would, if the button would work.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1411810
This is still an issue. Nothing from Pinkerton for four days and the item is still stuck on the message. If it makes a difference, each time I click the 'take all' button, a scroll bar briefly appears in the list of attached items but that's the only thing that happens.
This is still an issue. Nothing from Pinkerton for four days and the item is still stuck on the message. If it makes a difference, each time I click the 'take all' button, a scroll bar briefly appears in the list of attached items but that's the only thing that happens.
@FireIceAndRage, @Araxa

Every button is working for me now! Check maybe they solved the issue already!
@FireIceAndRage, @Araxa

Every button is working for me now! Check maybe they solved the issue already!