Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New guy here
Hey everyone. I'm bad at introductions but it's cool to finally be able to check this thing out after hearing about it for awhile. Hope to have a good time and meet some cool people!
Hey everyone. I'm bad at introductions but it's cool to finally be able to check this thing out after hearing about it for awhile. Hope to have a good time and meet some cool people!
@Mooch (put an @ in front of a username to notify them you've replied)

Hey, welcome to Flight Rising! Glad to have you onboard!

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me or any other user! Well, maybe not the other newbies, since they're probably just as lost as you are. But most users would be happy to help! You could also check out the Help Center or use one of the new user guides floating around.

Take your time and explore the site! There's several entertaining forums and lots of stuff to do ^^
@Mooch (put an @ in front of a username to notify them you've replied)

Hey, welcome to Flight Rising! Glad to have you onboard!

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me or any other user! Well, maybe not the other newbies, since they're probably just as lost as you are. But most users would be happy to help! You could also check out the Help Center or use one of the new user guides floating around.

Take your time and explore the site! There's several entertaining forums and lots of stuff to do ^^