Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me about Plague, Nature, and Fire!
1 2
I love Wind and all, but if I ever wanted to switch, it would probably be to one of these three. What are the forums like? Dom? What subspecies are there?

I'll probably stay in Wind for a while, but I might want to visit elsewhere :)
I love Wind and all, but if I ever wanted to switch, it would probably be to one of these three. What are the forums like? Dom? What subspecies are there?

I'll probably stay in Wind for a while, but I might want to visit elsewhere :)
forsale.png11921827.png
plague flight best flight
plague flight best flight
Hello I am Plague friend

Um, the forums are pretty cool. There's a lot of little chats and dom talk. I would say 1/4 of all our boards are dom related (but that's because we're not pushing atm hehe)

Our Sales Forums has lots of... interesting babies. Plague is probably one of the only places where you could call someone's dragons ugly and they'll take it as a compliment hahah.

The Subspecies (as far as I know) we have the most amount of subspecies and well, it's all like little classifications of different Plaguey dragons, my favorite is the Virus.

I know you didn't quite ask for this, but the community is super cool and friendly and we're revving up to welcome out newbies on the 8th (how exciting!!) and we're overall very helpful and supportive imo.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or ping, I love to brag about my flight x3
Hello I am Plague friend

Um, the forums are pretty cool. There's a lot of little chats and dom talk. I would say 1/4 of all our boards are dom related (but that's because we're not pushing atm hehe)

Our Sales Forums has lots of... interesting babies. Plague is probably one of the only places where you could call someone's dragons ugly and they'll take it as a compliment hahah.

The Subspecies (as far as I know) we have the most amount of subspecies and well, it's all like little classifications of different Plaguey dragons, my favorite is the Virus.

I know you didn't quite ask for this, but the community is super cool and friendly and we're revving up to welcome out newbies on the 8th (how exciting!!) and we're overall very helpful and supportive imo.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM or ping, I love to brag about my flight x3
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
anyhow, with that outta the way

forums are pretty decently active, there's always new topics each day, though sometimes it feels like our forum updates a bit slowly. That being said, we've got a whole VARIETY of topics. we've got a pokemon league, a monster hunters group (i think it's buried a few pages back, but nonetheless there IS a community for it in plague), our skype group and even an IRC chat. We've also got the Institution of Illness, as well as an overall love for the discussion of vulture culture.

You're absolutely free to vent or ask for help if you need to; people will come to give you support and comfort you, or give you advice and suggestions. On that same vein of being a supportive community, we also have our own food bank, as well as a bank for funds for lair expansions.

We're heavily dom oriented; we have a few stickies dedicated to that, and we occasionally plan on what weeks to push for. We've also got the Exaltation Elite, a thing which you can choose to sign up for and work with others in teams. Of course, you're not obligated to join; you can work solo, like myself. You're not even obligated to participate in dom, either, if you don't wish to!

As for subspecies, we have 40 of them, each of them having their own separate look, backstory and afflictions. Some of these you already see here and there, such as the Skinless (coral primary, maroon/blood secondary and tert with crackle). I myself came up with Malwares, a subspecies capable of literally warping reality around them and attacking their targets' central nervous system.
anyhow, with that outta the way

forums are pretty decently active, there's always new topics each day, though sometimes it feels like our forum updates a bit slowly. That being said, we've got a whole VARIETY of topics. we've got a pokemon league, a monster hunters group (i think it's buried a few pages back, but nonetheless there IS a community for it in plague), our skype group and even an IRC chat. We've also got the Institution of Illness, as well as an overall love for the discussion of vulture culture.

You're absolutely free to vent or ask for help if you need to; people will come to give you support and comfort you, or give you advice and suggestions. On that same vein of being a supportive community, we also have our own food bank, as well as a bank for funds for lair expansions.

We're heavily dom oriented; we have a few stickies dedicated to that, and we occasionally plan on what weeks to push for. We've also got the Exaltation Elite, a thing which you can choose to sign up for and work with others in teams. Of course, you're not obligated to join; you can work solo, like myself. You're not even obligated to participate in dom, either, if you don't wish to!

As for subspecies, we have 40 of them, each of them having their own separate look, backstory and afflictions. Some of these you already see here and there, such as the Skinless (coral primary, maroon/blood secondary and tert with crackle). I myself came up with Malwares, a subspecies capable of literally warping reality around them and attacking their targets' central nervous system.
The grass is greener on our side. ;)))

aka it's 4am and I'm too tired to make a longer post right now, i'll try to remember in the morning.
The grass is greener on our side. ;)))

aka it's 4am and I'm too tired to make a longer post right now, i'll try to remember in the morning.
LIo8D8G.gif
@GoldenBeetle Well... You're not wrong about the grass haha.
@GoldenBeetle Well... You're not wrong about the grass haha.
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
The boils and gangrene are greener on our side.
QQnBZuq.gif
[quote name="acheronta" date=2015-04-05 18:35:10] The boils and gangrene are greener on our side. [/quote] not to mention our beautiful lakes and ponds of pus and even our sky is green too apparently it's got some weird green smoke goin on up there
acheronta wrote on 2015-04-05:

not to mention our beautiful lakes and ponds of pus
and even our sky is green too apparently
it's got some weird green smoke goin on up there
nature is really really chill, and super supportive. we have some super sweet people, and everyone is just. great tbh. plus, greeeen B) eh B) eh B)
i'm still a little new to it all, bc i never really interacted with my flight before, but everyone is just so friendly i love it! and everyone has favorite plants... it's really cute

dom isnt really a big thing, but we do pushes sometimes. idk! its just chill. i love my flight. :)
nature is really really chill, and super supportive. we have some super sweet people, and everyone is just. great tbh. plus, greeeen B) eh B) eh B)
i'm still a little new to it all, bc i never really interacted with my flight before, but everyone is just so friendly i love it! and everyone has favorite plants... it's really cute

dom isnt really a big thing, but we do pushes sometimes. idk! its just chill. i love my flight. :)
Well, since nobody from Fire has talked yet, here I go!

Fire is super friendly. Like, seriously. There are plenty of sadness/happiness/pleas for kind thoughts threads on the forums, and they all get kind replies. There's a soup kitchen, a Flambebe center, a Skype thread, a venting thread, and TONS of dom teams. Like, seriously. And, speaking from being in a dom team myself, they're pretty cool.

Our position on Dominance is 'burn everything'. No, seriously. We are REALLY intense about dominance; when we push, we push hard. Granted, we don't often push, but when we do... You better hope you can handle the heat.

All in all, I honestly think Fire flight is awesome. Everyone's really friendly, and oh dear Mather the gifs they never end *ahem* yeah.
Well, since nobody from Fire has talked yet, here I go!

Fire is super friendly. Like, seriously. There are plenty of sadness/happiness/pleas for kind thoughts threads on the forums, and they all get kind replies. There's a soup kitchen, a Flambebe center, a Skype thread, a venting thread, and TONS of dom teams. Like, seriously. And, speaking from being in a dom team myself, they're pretty cool.

Our position on Dominance is 'burn everything'. No, seriously. We are REALLY intense about dominance; when we push, we push hard. Granted, we don't often push, but when we do... You better hope you can handle the heat.

All in all, I honestly think Fire flight is awesome. Everyone's really friendly, and oh dear Mather the gifs they never end *ahem* yeah.
x0CMhAc.png pYAz4OB.png keychainsmallpurple_by_general_ebonrose-d9vbgfs.png zyvrj7C.png
1 2