Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me about Plague, Nature, and Fire!
1 2
Aah all you guys sound amazing! Now I'm having a hard time deciding which I might switch to. I wish I could be in four flights at once :/
Aah all you guys sound amazing! Now I'm having a hard time deciding which I might switch to. I wish I could be in four flights at once :/
forsale.png11921827.png
Why not a bit more from the awesome Fire Flight? dB

We're that community that practically knows each other, and I mean everyone. As far as I'm aware the people in the Fire Flight live up to the element, greeting everyone with warmth and a fiery passion. We weep together, and at one point we send epic fire vibes to each other using telekinetic powers. The forums are moderately paced, just perfect to catch on to a new topic and rest in between. Like my fellow Fire Flighter said, there are many threads from Soup Kitchens and Dominance to our own Flight theme songs and a Super Weenie Hut Junior. Start a thread? We'll hop on board!

For subspecies, we have Flambebes (Tundras with a blue range primary and secondary as well as a fire ranged tertiary) and Emberlings (Fire and char-based snappers). Each is given plenty of love, but some unofficial Fire Flight dragons are ones that represent fire, magma, or ashes in any possible way.

As for dominance, we fight hard. We're currently working to get a bit more involved with dominance. Although we don't fight that often, you better watch your back! Fire Flighters are never ones to back down on a battle. We push and push and push to reach our goal, and we will make sure no one stands in our way! There are many dominance teams to be a part of, and at the end of the day its all worth it. So if you happen to choose the Fire Flight as a possible home, kick back in the lava pools, have some toast and hot chocolate and we'll give you a welcome worth remembering.
Why not a bit more from the awesome Fire Flight? dB

We're that community that practically knows each other, and I mean everyone. As far as I'm aware the people in the Fire Flight live up to the element, greeting everyone with warmth and a fiery passion. We weep together, and at one point we send epic fire vibes to each other using telekinetic powers. The forums are moderately paced, just perfect to catch on to a new topic and rest in between. Like my fellow Fire Flighter said, there are many threads from Soup Kitchens and Dominance to our own Flight theme songs and a Super Weenie Hut Junior. Start a thread? We'll hop on board!

For subspecies, we have Flambebes (Tundras with a blue range primary and secondary as well as a fire ranged tertiary) and Emberlings (Fire and char-based snappers). Each is given plenty of love, but some unofficial Fire Flight dragons are ones that represent fire, magma, or ashes in any possible way.

As for dominance, we fight hard. We're currently working to get a bit more involved with dominance. Although we don't fight that often, you better watch your back! Fire Flighters are never ones to back down on a battle. We push and push and push to reach our goal, and we will make sure no one stands in our way! There are many dominance teams to be a part of, and at the end of the day its all worth it. So if you happen to choose the Fire Flight as a possible home, kick back in the lava pools, have some toast and hot chocolate and we'll give you a welcome worth remembering.
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
As for nature I'd like to add that there are great forum posts on help with coli, help with feeding your dragons (food bank), help with lair expansions, help with nest expansions, adoption centers for awesome dragons and we're all Suuuuppperrr chill. Honestly, we try hard for dominance but it isn't all too often, so if its super important to you then...... you get the picture. As far as subspecies goes... Idk if there's anything official, but if it looks like a tree we'll love it (avatar derg as example). Otherwise we're a chill and nurturing bunch of folks. (heh, see what I did there).
As for nature I'd like to add that there are great forum posts on help with coli, help with feeding your dragons (food bank), help with lair expansions, help with nest expansions, adoption centers for awesome dragons and we're all Suuuuppperrr chill. Honestly, we try hard for dominance but it isn't all too often, so if its super important to you then...... you get the picture. As far as subspecies goes... Idk if there's anything official, but if it looks like a tree we'll love it (avatar derg as example). Otherwise we're a chill and nurturing bunch of folks. (heh, see what I did there).
Gpasq5f.png
@FireLordAzula Heya there, I was from wind and while I love wind, I have been wanting to go visit plague for various reasons. Been here for few days, I have seen the differences. Plague have 39 subspecies, from gorey, mysterious, to scary.. Dominance heavy, with activities to encourage it (not sure if I should mention the details). We have catfishes instead corgis. [img]http://i.imgur.com/43iwIEG.png[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fl2/1394800][img]http://i.imgur.com/8Wxihjh.gif[/img][/url] Lessons about various diseases What might turn down a windie is plague is less 'chill-out' and more open when they have disagreement. Roleplay wise, plague also a lot darker than windies obviously.
@FireLordAzula
Heya there, I was from wind and while I love wind, I have been wanting to go visit plague for various reasons. Been here for few days, I have seen the differences.

Plague have 39 subspecies, from gorey, mysterious, to scary..
Dominance heavy, with activities to encourage it (not sure if I should mention the details).
We have catfishes instead corgis.
43iwIEG.png
8Wxihjh.gif
Lessons about various diseases
What might turn down a windie is plague is less 'chill-out' and more open when they have disagreement. Roleplay wise, plague also a lot darker than windies obviously.
shopT.gifIAVsupb.pngy7TyMJF.png
Glademom has a beard.
Everyone's so supportive and awesome in Nature! It's amazing...
Glademom has a beard.
Everyone's so supportive and awesome in Nature! It's amazing...
6f38d538593917a1645ee2055c08ab22.png
@FireLordAzula

Some of my fellow Fireballs have already posted what I wanted to say, so I'll make quicker points.

Our community is warm in more ways than one, and if you need emotional support or advice, we'll flock to you quicker than flies at a picnic (I mean that in a very positive way xD). I reside in the skype chat often, and whenever someone announces they have a problem or situation, its been nothing but tons of replies, kind words, and support.

When we conquest, we go full out hard, even though we do not dom very often. When we do, the other flights better watch out or they'll be burned. We're also profit pushing more often (like we are this week), if you're into making monies :D. Theres also many dom teams.

Many different threads such as venting thread, support thread, art thread, soup kitchen, flame bebes, dom threads, forums games, exalt game, etc.

Also...your name. I think its destined that you come to Fire :)
@FireLordAzula

Some of my fellow Fireballs have already posted what I wanted to say, so I'll make quicker points.

Our community is warm in more ways than one, and if you need emotional support or advice, we'll flock to you quicker than flies at a picnic (I mean that in a very positive way xD). I reside in the skype chat often, and whenever someone announces they have a problem or situation, its been nothing but tons of replies, kind words, and support.

When we conquest, we go full out hard, even though we do not dom very often. When we do, the other flights better watch out or they'll be burned. We're also profit pushing more often (like we are this week), if you're into making monies :D. Theres also many dom teams.

Many different threads such as venting thread, support thread, art thread, soup kitchen, flame bebes, dom threads, forums games, exalt game, etc.

o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Xythus [quote name="Xythus" date=2015-04-06 12:07:19]and if you need emotional support or advice, we'll flock to you quicker than flies at a picnic (I mean that in a very positive way xD)[/quote] Haha ew, are you sure you don't belong in Plague? xp [quote name="Xythus" date=2015-04-06 12:07:19]Also...your name. I think its destined that you come to Fire :) [/quote] But this is hard to disagree with! :DD
@Xythus
Xythus wrote on 2015-04-06:
and if you need emotional support or advice, we'll flock to you quicker than flies at a picnic (I mean that in a very positive way xD)

Haha ew, are you sure you don't belong in Plague? xp

Xythus wrote on 2015-04-06:

But this is hard to disagree with! :DD
qdLAAwt.gif tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o6_250.png DmRdZYl.png
@mikazuki

For me, it was a tough choice between plague and fire; you have no idea how many times I was about to press the flight change button! But in the end, Ashfall Waste is my home.

If I ever did take a vacation though, I'll definitely visit plague :D
@mikazuki

For me, it was a tough choice between plague and fire; you have no idea how many times I was about to press the flight change button! But in the end, Ashfall Waste is my home.

If I ever did take a vacation though, I'll definitely visit plague :D
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
Nature has a very supportive community. We're a quiet flight unless it's time for war. Our wallpaper is also lush and beautiful. Just visit any Nature lair and see for yourself.
Nature has a very supportive community. We're a quiet flight unless it's time for war. Our wallpaper is also lush and beautiful. Just visit any Nature lair and see for yourself.
2gEMC44.pngWe Will Consume All2gEMC44.png
jRvmJhO.png
plague flight more like nerd flight amirite
plague flight more like nerd flight amirite
they/them
1 2