Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Marva's Depleted Thread infinity bug
hi! so i came across this item somehow either from a familiar chest or from pinkerton (i cant really remember i apologize) [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/b3069a71825ea234347d5c2f510eaa6f/tumblr_nm9h7m96Pv1s4thuxo1_100.png[/img] so i opened it and i got the stupendous sweater but it also gave me another one of itself inside the chest, and so i opened that and it also had another one of itself and it just kind of keeps going on and on like an infinity chest, so i figured i should report it! thank you!
hi! so i came across this item somehow either from a familiar chest or from pinkerton (i cant really remember i apologize) tumblr_nm9h7m96Pv1s4thuxo1_100.png
so i opened it and i got the stupendous sweater but it also gave me another one of itself inside the chest, and so i opened that and it also had another one of itself and it just kind of keeps going on and on like an infinity chest, so i figured i should report it! thank you!
@JohnBinary: As I understand it, this is a feature. The depleted threads cycle when opened just like the depleted hats from last year do, and how the unopened ones cycled during april 1st of their respective years. :)

(they appeared in everyone's lairs out of thin air, don't worry about how you ended up with it. it is an april fool's day holiday item!)
@JohnBinary: As I understand it, this is a feature. The depleted threads cycle when opened just like the depleted hats from last year do, and how the unopened ones cycled during april 1st of their respective years. :)

(they appeared in everyone's lairs out of thin air, don't worry about how you ended up with it. it is an april fool's day holiday item!)
ZT1GQLd.png
@JohnBinary That's its intended function. All players were given one of these on April Fool's day. The depleted item can sell for quite a bit on the auction house.

Ninjad xD
@JohnBinary That's its intended function. All players were given one of these on April Fool's day. The depleted item can sell for quite a bit on the auction house.

Ninjad xD
@JohnBinary, moved thread over to the Help Center because this isn't a bug. :) The players above me are correct. After you open one of Marva's threads it becomes "depleted." Once it's depleted, opening it will only result in a different color depleted thread.
@JohnBinary, moved thread over to the Help Center because this isn't a bug. :) The players above me are correct. After you open one of Marva's threads it becomes "depleted." Once it's depleted, opening it will only result in a different color depleted thread.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png