Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Eggs won't hatch
Hi, okay, so I have 3 nests ready to hatch (today is their sixth day) and when I go into my nesting grounds, the hatch button is unclickable.

Please help?

Thank you!
Hi, okay, so I have 3 nests ready to hatch (today is their sixth day) and when I go into my nesting grounds, the hatch button is unclickable.

Please help?

Thank you!
@kanekibanjo
As far as I can see, you do not have enough lair space to hatch your nests. Well, you can hatch the 1-egg nest if it's ready, but that's all the space you've got.
@kanekibanjo
As far as I can see, you do not have enough lair space to hatch your nests. Well, you can hatch the 1-egg nest if it's ready, but that's all the space you've got.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
hello @kanekibanjo! You have only one free space in your lair. You cannot hatch nests when you have no room, so you will need to make some first!

As this is not a bug, this thread is now locked. Thank you! :)
hello @kanekibanjo! You have only one free space in your lair. You cannot hatch nests when you have no room, so you will need to make some first!

As this is not a bug, this thread is now locked. Thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.