Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best way to get food? [closed!]
1 2
I have been without internet for awhile and just got it back today. It pains me to see all of my dragons hungry. What is the fasted way to get them all fed?
I have been without internet for awhile and just got it back today. It pains me to see all of my dragons hungry. What is the fasted way to get them all fed?
@MibsDawe: coliseum.
@MibsDawe: coliseum.
@MibsDawe
Seeing as you don't have a lot of high-level dragons that can fight right now, I'd recommend asking in your flight's forums for help. Usually the users will be generous enough to help out. c:

Once your leveled dragons are good to go, I agree with Pokemon the coliseum is indeed the best way.
@MibsDawe
Seeing as you don't have a lot of high-level dragons that can fight right now, I'd recommend asking in your flight's forums for help. Usually the users will be generous enough to help out. c:

Once your leveled dragons are good to go, I agree with Pokemon the coliseum is indeed the best way.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@MibsDawe

@MibsDawe

FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@MibsDawe

@MibsDawe

FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@MibsDawe

@MibsDawe

FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@MibsDawe

@MibsDawe

FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@FoxofWonders Wow, holy multipost! New forum bug?
@FoxofWonders Wow, holy multipost! New forum bug?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
@ceiswyn
Eh, yeah. :'D
I got an error code on my initial post, so I thought it was a server problem and tried again... then I noticed it might not be and when I refreshed the page I saw this. Sorry!
@ceiswyn
Eh, yeah. :'D
I got an error code on my initial post, so I thought it was a server problem and tried again... then I noticed it might not be and when I refreshed the page I saw this. Sorry!
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@MibsDawe
The Coliseum is a great way to grab up some good food, and I use a lot of my gathering turns getting food. Sometimes I don't get enough in a day to support my whole Lair but I do have a ton of dragons, LOL!

But yeah! Give the Coliseum a shot, and sometimes, some Flight have "Food Banks" to help out some of their hungry Flight Members :) So check the Plague Flight Forums and see if maybe they have a Food Bank set up! ^^

Best of luck to ya!
@MibsDawe
The Coliseum is a great way to grab up some good food, and I use a lot of my gathering turns getting food. Sometimes I don't get enough in a day to support my whole Lair but I do have a ton of dragons, LOL!

But yeah! Give the Coliseum a shot, and sometimes, some Flight have "Food Banks" to help out some of their hungry Flight Members :) So check the Plague Flight Forums and see if maybe they have a Food Bank set up! ^^

Best of luck to ya!
1kz7OWt.png
1 2