Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | *+*mysteries*+*
1 2
What mysterious you, solved, in **day to day** life....?? Probably not as many as me for im an expert at diciphering things, for instance, once, there was a drtrange smell coming from the unnder the sink and noone knew what it was except I looked and it was actualy water drainage backup from 2 many Beefaronis poured down the sink hole (BY ME)(THAT IS A CRAP, utter crap food,)(not authetinic in the SLIGHTEST so i got rid of each can one by 1) All in all it was a BLEEPY day, I mean, BLEEPY since ur not allowed to swear on this site.........

Im a big fan of Mysteries as you can tel by my dragon's which honor some famous, Detective, *not sherlock he is too mainstream for me as the rebbels, like tot call it* if you like Mysteries talk to me about Mysteries I like chatting idly about serial killers
What mysterious you, solved, in **day to day** life....?? Probably not as many as me for im an expert at diciphering things, for instance, once, there was a drtrange smell coming from the unnder the sink and noone knew what it was except I looked and it was actualy water drainage backup from 2 many Beefaronis poured down the sink hole (BY ME)(THAT IS A CRAP, utter crap food,)(not authetinic in the SLIGHTEST so i got rid of each can one by 1) All in all it was a BLEEPY day, I mean, BLEEPY since ur not allowed to swear on this site.........

Im a big fan of Mysteries as you can tel by my dragon's which honor some famous, Detective, *not sherlock he is too mainstream for me as the rebbels, like tot call it* if you like Mysteries talk to me about Mysteries I like chatting idly about serial killers
yes
yes
tumblr_ppwjyyaYY11w284yno2_r1_640.gif
Ok

I am aalso a mysterious solver of these ~mysteres` and herer is one that i had to dechiper one time,
So ONE DAY in one of the bedrooms of my house/ i saw a lot of Featheres on the CARPET and i was like What in the World is this, cowboy? What is this????? What is this>>>?

but SEE, becsue im able to use the LOGIC OF THE Mind ir ealized that there has been a MURDER adn knew exactly who the victim and susprects were,

sot he VICTIM was a BIRD, probably thje mother of 3three childern and maybe single or maybe not i don;t know but htis bird waws probably just flying outside and doing somethign stupid AND THEN (seee, I do I have CATS. I haved 2wo cats at the time, but now i have 3 now but the third was got recently so OFCOURSE it was not her) i narroved it down to the two suspectres , my cats. lets call thoes suspects Big Kitty and Little kitty.

Thhis was a hard mysteri becauese BOTH CATS are confirmed CEREAL KILLER,S caught catching birdes, and mouses, and a whole lots of Squirrels, but nobodsy cares about the squirrels because there imbeciles,

BUt with my Dashing detecitve skills , after analyizng the scene and giivng inquiries to the suspescts, and also witnesses, a.ka the birds children all they did was cry and that was Stupid,

i came to the Conclusion that the mureder was done byt no other than.......
*drume roll*

BIG KITTYo

i am not cant give away the Big Details as tro what made me decide this, becaause of Legal Reasons, as i am also well taught in law and business,and know taht that would be STUPID,
bute i can say that bog kitty was msot defintiely the killer bc the bedroom in which th feathers wer located was ~HER!!~ room, becase little kitty does nto care about that lame beedroom, but htis is one of Many reasons, do not think it is THAT simple, detective work is HARD, never mind what thosue drama shows on tv tell yuo

Excudse me?? Hollywood??????i think i am ready to become a main character of a cop detective drama now? When are you going to write the script because i am READY to be a Cool Detective guy who is seen shooting guns alot and also getting all of the Hot chicks, because i am *that cool*.

and actualay why would my cat kill a bird anwyay? shes well fed MIND YOU, so APPARENTLAY there is somethuign wrong with the cat food taht she has, ill tell you it's the Friskies™ Brand so the peopel who make that are papparently not putting the right nutrients in the food to make my cats Big and strong like they "***say***" it does, so now they hafve to rely on their murder instincts just to get a good meal, and actually im going to sue Friskies™ for that bc now my cat has to serve like 3 years in the SLAMMER because of htis, so Friskies™ you better be ready for court, because, not only am i a GREAT DETECTIVE, i am also a HIGHLY TRAINED LAWYER, goodluck, ha ha
Ok

I am aalso a mysterious solver of these ~mysteres` and herer is one that i had to dechiper one time,
So ONE DAY in one of the bedrooms of my house/ i saw a lot of Featheres on the CARPET and i was like What in the World is this, cowboy? What is this????? What is this>>>?

but SEE, becsue im able to use the LOGIC OF THE Mind ir ealized that there has been a MURDER adn knew exactly who the victim and susprects were,

sot he VICTIM was a BIRD, probably thje mother of 3three childern and maybe single or maybe not i don;t know but htis bird waws probably just flying outside and doing somethign stupid AND THEN (seee, I do I have CATS. I haved 2wo cats at the time, but now i have 3 now but the third was got recently so OFCOURSE it was not her) i narroved it down to the two suspectres , my cats. lets call thoes suspects Big Kitty and Little kitty.

Thhis was a hard mysteri becauese BOTH CATS are confirmed CEREAL KILLER,S caught catching birdes, and mouses, and a whole lots of Squirrels, but nobodsy cares about the squirrels because there imbeciles,

BUt with my Dashing detecitve skills , after analyizng the scene and giivng inquiries to the suspescts, and also witnesses, a.ka the birds children all they did was cry and that was Stupid,

i came to the Conclusion that the mureder was done byt no other than.......
*drume roll*

BIG KITTYo

i am not cant give away the Big Details as tro what made me decide this, becaause of Legal Reasons, as i am also well taught in law and business,and know taht that would be STUPID,
bute i can say that bog kitty was msot defintiely the killer bc the bedroom in which th feathers wer located was ~HER!!~ room, becase little kitty does nto care about that lame beedroom, but htis is one of Many reasons, do not think it is THAT simple, detective work is HARD, never mind what thosue drama shows on tv tell yuo

Excudse me?? Hollywood??????i think i am ready to become a main character of a cop detective drama now? When are you going to write the script because i am READY to be a Cool Detective guy who is seen shooting guns alot and also getting all of the Hot chicks, because i am *that cool*.

and actualay why would my cat kill a bird anwyay? shes well fed MIND YOU, so APPARENTLAY there is somethuign wrong with the cat food taht she has, ill tell you it's the Friskies™ Brand so the peopel who make that are papparently not putting the right nutrients in the food to make my cats Big and strong like they "***say***" it does, so now they hafve to rely on their murder instincts just to get a good meal, and actually im going to sue Friskies™ for that bc now my cat has to serve like 3 years in the SLAMMER because of htis, so Friskies™ you better be ready for court, because, not only am i a GREAT DETECTIVE, i am also a HIGHLY TRAINED LAWYER, goodluck, ha ha
tumblr_nbicpyPuOm1rqig44o1_500.gif
I like mysteries.

I read Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None" book once. It was great!

Aside from that, I like to people watch. I like to watch their expressions and listen to the tones in their voices, I like to find out if they're lying to the people around them in conversation. :3
I like mysteries.

I read Agatha Christie's "And Then There Were None" book once. It was great!

Aside from that, I like to people watch. I like to watch their expressions and listen to the tones in their voices, I like to find out if they're lying to the people around them in conversation. :3
5c3f58d4-95e0-47be-8fd9-cabebd51b988_zpsatcjjjl1.jpg
I love mysteries like the purple guy shadow bonnie shadoe fredie and more
I love mysteries like the purple guy shadow bonnie shadoe fredie and more
A woodchuck could not chuck much wood even if it could.

It's too small to do that.
A woodchuck could not chuck much wood even if it could.

It's too small to do that.
My writing project.
I like mysteries, but I like giving them to other people. Just to see them try to give me answers, and completely fail.

Liiiiike...every time I have to go with parents to a car dealer, I go to the people trying to sell them, and ask a few questions. "So why can't I use that '2,000 cash back' to pay for the car?" and such. I've gotten so many blank stares from that one.

Or at a store that's having a sale. "So this shirt is already 20% off, but is the whole deal of 15% off put it before or after taking the 20% off."

....I like to torture people with questions...
I like mysteries, but I like giving them to other people. Just to see them try to give me answers, and completely fail.

Liiiiike...every time I have to go with parents to a car dealer, I go to the people trying to sell them, and ask a few questions. "So why can't I use that '2,000 cash back' to pay for the car?" and such. I've gotten so many blank stares from that one.

Or at a store that's having a sale. "So this shirt is already 20% off, but is the whole deal of 15% off put it before or after taking the 20% off."

....I like to torture people with questions...
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
I'm a genius at finding dead things.
I've found a lot of dead cats and kept their skulls. lol.
I dont even know how it happens. I'm just like.....
THERE WAS ONCE A DEAD THING HERE.
then suddenly bones.
I'm a genius at finding dead things.
I've found a lot of dead cats and kept their skulls. lol.
I dont even know how it happens. I'm just like.....
THERE WAS ONCE A DEAD THING HERE.
then suddenly bones.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
here is a mystery: why am i alive?

now you solve it
this is serious stuff so dont report me cuz not many knows the meaning of life hint hint
here is a mystery: why am i alive?

now you solve it
this is serious stuff so dont report me cuz not many knows the meaning of life hint hint
my forum \/
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2247810
32274218.pngcat_dragons_by_rorrx-dbi3snf.png35085043.png
this thread decreased my lifespan by 4 years
this thread decreased my lifespan by 4 years
please ping if you respond/quote except in my own threads

looking to buy skycat, golden idol, cog frog, pm if you're selling
1 2