Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | new dragon specie's
1 2 3 4
I Will Give You An information About the new Dragon species we seen in a shadowy prevew

The Dragon Is Short flat and long and wide

Short flat and long and wide gennerally means one of two thing's: a rock or a crappy Rambler (*type of house for "OLD PEOPLE" gennerally loved by BABY BOOMER'S*not what I live in*)

So IT is in conclusion most likly something that will be a CRAPPY BRREED and not worth tens and tens of treasure. Thanks
I Will Give You An information About the new Dragon species we seen in a shadowy prevew

The Dragon Is Short flat and long and wide

Short flat and long and wide gennerally means one of two thing's: a rock or a crappy Rambler (*type of house for "OLD PEOPLE" gennerally loved by BABY BOOMER'S*not what I live in*)

So IT is in conclusion most likly something that will be a CRAPPY BRREED and not worth tens and tens of treasure. Thanks
ok
ok
@belikeitis but I like flounders D:
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws Have ou ever eaten a flounder. No. You havent. Because flounder's are the TOILET WASTE of fish world like Tilapia. Hallibut the only flat short wide long fish any one wants to eeat. Your arguement is invalid. Pwned.
@Cutiepaws Have ou ever eaten a flounder. No. You havent. Because flounder's are the TOILET WASTE of fish world like Tilapia. Hallibut the only flat short wide long fish any one wants to eeat. Your arguement is invalid. Pwned.
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2015-02-21 08:28:26"]@belikeitis but I like flounders D:[/quote]
Cutiepaws wrote on 2015-02-21 08:28:26:
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
But the hatchies would be SO CUTE! [img]http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/next/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/larvalflatfish01_NWR_CDon_081412.jpg-1024x576.jpg[/img] Wouldn't eat a guardian, now would you?
But the hatchies would be SO CUTE!
larvalflatfish01_NWR_CDon_081412.jpg-1024x576.jpg
Wouldn't eat a guardian, now would you?
66MHIIb.png
Excellent.
If everyone else likes it, I pretty much LOATHE IT. See: Coatls, Imps, WCs

But PLEASE can we stop with the stumpy and cute and get something that looks like a classic dragon?
Excellent.
If everyone else likes it, I pretty much LOATHE IT. See: Coatls, Imps, WCs

But PLEASE can we stop with the stumpy and cute and get something that looks like a classic dragon?
Forum_Banner.png
What kind of shady preview if I might ask? ö.ö
(I am Probably blind...)
What kind of shady preview if I might ask? ö.ö
(I am Probably blind...)
lightfull.png
Yes.
Yes.
@BeLikeItIs
Wow. Not too judgmental are you?
Way to bring the drama.
@BeLikeItIs