Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House blues
I went to cancel the auction for my boneyard tatters, but when I did they did not return to my inventory. They just disappeared.
I went to cancel the auction for my boneyard tatters, but when I did they did not return to my inventory. They just disappeared.
@bandersnatch
You can try clearing your browser's cache and viewing your hoard in a different browser to make sure it's not a display issue. If the item really isn't there, I would definitely send in a Contact Us form explaining the situation so the admins can help you out.

Also - was the auction very close to expiring, by any chance?
@bandersnatch
You can try clearing your browser's cache and viewing your hoard in a different browser to make sure it's not a display issue. If the item really isn't there, I would definitely send in a Contact Us form explaining the situation so the admins can help you out.

Also - was the auction very close to expiring, by any chance?
Z1Mernw.png
Adding on to my problem, all of my other auctions have disappeared as well . Please help me.
Adding on to my problem, all of my other auctions have disappeared as well . Please help me.
yes it was, I was going to try auctioning it again.
yes it was, I was going to try auctioning it again.
@bandersnatch
In that case, your auctions all probably expired, and the site just hasn't sent them back to you yet (expired auctions are sent back in batches to reduce server load). It can take up to an hour for them to return, and that is normal. I would wait for a while; everything should show up fine!

[edit] Just to make sure, how long ago did you go to cancel your auctions?
@bandersnatch
In that case, your auctions all probably expired, and the site just hasn't sent them back to you yet (expired auctions are sent back in batches to reduce server load). It can take up to an hour for them to return, and that is normal. I would wait for a while; everything should show up fine!

[edit] Just to make sure, how long ago did you go to cancel your auctions?
Z1Mernw.png
Thank you!
Thank you!