Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Alduin!
Hello there fellow derg lovers :)

As a huge Skyrim fan, I would love an Alduin in my clan! In other words, I'm looking for a dragon with the following traits:
  • Male
  • Guardian breed
  • Black/grey colours
  • Plague clan [for those red eyes]

Genes aren't terribly important, provided he looks like Alduin.

I'm quite new, so I wouldn't be sure exactly what to offer, but I can give up to 200 gems/70k treasure.
Hello there fellow derg lovers :)

As a huge Skyrim fan, I would love an Alduin in my clan! In other words, I'm looking for a dragon with the following traits:
  • Male
  • Guardian breed
  • Black/grey colours
  • Plague clan [for those red eyes]

Genes aren't terribly important, provided he looks like Alduin.

I'm quite new, so I wouldn't be sure exactly what to offer, but I can give up to 200 gems/70k treasure.
I support this noble quest

Have a bump
I support this noble quest

Have a bump
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@Oatsie

Hi!

I've checked the AH and I saw a lot of Black-ish dragons with Plague eyes that are very cheap compared to what you are offering.

For those with black primaries, there are seven at the moment, I believe. There are four with grey primaries. The lowest prices are 8kT and 7kT, respectively. I haven't checked the colors in between, but I'm sure there are lots to choose from. ^-^
@Oatsie

Hi!

I've checked the AH and I saw a lot of Black-ish dragons with Plague eyes that are very cheap compared to what you are offering.

For those with black primaries, there are seven at the moment, I believe. There are four with grey primaries. The lowest prices are 8kT and 7kT, respectively. I haven't checked the colors in between, but I'm sure there are lots to choose from. ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
omg yes. you should find paarthurnax after you find alduin!
omg yes. you should find paarthurnax after you find alduin!
@Oatsie i've found paarthurnax! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10351899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103519/10351899_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Oatsie
i've found paarthurnax!

10351899_350.png
I am to trying to breed my perfect Alduin and I hope you have better luck finding Alduin I thought I was alone
I am to trying to breed my perfect Alduin and I hope you have better luck finding Alduin I thought I was alone

54993027_350.png